Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I got the balls to asked the discord admin what's the problem and ended up getting the banhammer

opu79

opu79

Greycel
context:

I got banned from a similar discord group because I've been shit posting for fun made some friends here and there. That one friend is one of the admin who recently banned me over an Eminem gif. His server only have a one chat channel which is #general. No rules no #meme-channel no #offtopic-channel.

The reason why he never implemented more text channel because the server only got like 17 members and he is waiting for the day where the server got like 30 members so he can reconstruct the server entirely.

I on the other hand I just do my usual thing bringing in memes and shitpost that made a few in the server laugh. Overall trying to vibe in that server. But only a few members think my post is way too dark and distasteful sometime missing the joke entirely.

One day I start seeing my memes and shitpost especially the gif disappearing one by one. But then it got me thinking so I went ahead and Pm the discord admin and maybe asked him a few questions. Things got toxic and I assuming that he's been keeping quiet and gossip about how I am making a mockery of his server with my antics.

At some point I know the situation is going up in flames whatever I say will trigger him further so I responded with "we talk tomorrow"

I just want him to cool off and maybe try again tomorrow. I tried to be mature about this and play some L4D2 to take my mind off of it since I got a private game night session scheduled with some friends that I meant on steam.

Right after I am done playing and got my head straight. He blamed me for playing games in the middle of an important conversation since discord shows what game you're playing on steam.

Then proceed to bash me further with the "I helped you in the past now be grateful" card. At that point I actually have enough either I bent down and suck his dick to diffuse it but my dumbass choose to be honest and say I was playing with friends. Then I instantly got banned. :feelsree:

Right now I am just wondering did I just lost a friend or did I just dodged a bullet. There so much shit running through my mind I might not be able to sleep.

I just hate when I start being myself this happens. But when I act reserve and mysterious I made normie friends that don't know me personally.

I actually sick of people playing mind games with me and just keep quiet only to bottled up all of the toxicity due to my flaws. Then when it's obvious that they're avoiding me I asked. That's how toxic bottle got spilled and the result leads to broken friendship. I somehow made more enemies than friends :feelsrope:

1st
2st
3st
4st
5st
6st

Last edited:
Here's your sympathy reply.

better don't waste your time and energy on debating with discord tranny mods

context:

I got banned from a similar discord group because I've been shit posting for fun made some friends here and there. That one friend is one of the admin who recently banned me over an Eminem gif. His server only have a one chat channel which is #general. No rules no #meme-channel no #offtopic-channel.

The reason why he never implemented more text channel because the server only got like 17 members and he is waiting for the day where the server got like 30 members so he can reconstruct the server entirely.

I on the other hand I just do my usual thing bringing in memes and shitpost that made a few in the server laugh. Overall trying to vibe in that server. But only a few members think my post is way too dark and distasteful sometime missing the joke entirely.

One day I start seeing my memes and shitpost especially the gif disappearing one by one. But then it got me thinking so I went ahead and Pm the discord admin and maybe asked him a few questions. Things got toxic and I assuming that he's been keeping quiet and gossip about how I am making a mockery of his server with my antics.

At some point I know the situation is going up in flames whatever I say will trigger him further so I responded with "we talk tomorrow"

I just want him to cool off and maybe try again tomorrow. I tried to be mature about this and play some L4D2 to take my mind off of it since I got a private game night session scheduled with some friends that I meant on steam.

Right after I am done playing and got my head straight. He blamed me for playing games in the middle of an important conversation since discord shows what game you're playing on steam.

Then proceed to bash me further with the "I helped you in the past now be grateful" card. At that point I actually have enough either I bent down and suck his dick to diffuse it but my dumbass choose to be honest and say I was playing with friends. Then I instantly got banned. :feelsree:

Right now I am just wondering did I just lost a friend or did I just dodged a bullet. There so much shit running through my mind I might not be able to sleep.

I just hate when I start being myself this happens. But when I act reserve and mysterious I made normie friends that don't know me personally.

I actually sick of people playing mind games with me and just keep quiet only to bottled up all of the toxicity due to my flaws. Then when it's obvious that they're avoiding me I asked. That's how toxic bottle got spilled and the result leads to broken friendship. I somehow made more enemies than friends :feelsrope:

View attachment 522565View attachment 522566View attachment 522567View attachment 522571View attachment 522572View attachment 522573
Do you have autism?

I was once banned from a server and ended up having a serious depression relapse, as it was the only group I belonged to (or I thought so) at the time and I liked it a lot.

The worst thing is no one tried to defend me and some even voted for my ban, and I was just being myself :cryfeels:

Do you have autism?
yes. But never got diagnose so literally zero clue on what If I got ADHD or what spectrum I am at. I am just a degenerate so what do I know

I was once banned from a server and ended up having a serious depression relapse, as it was the only group I belonged to (or I thought so) at the time and I liked it a lot.

The worst thing is no one tried to defend me and some even voted for my ban, and I was just being myself :cryfeels:
Worst part of all of this is that the server I got banned from is a quote on quote "NSFW" server where we discussed about hentai, sex doll and onahole. I bring in some shitpost even the ones that I photoshopped on my own as an inside joke for our server here and there. I also made a logo for them as a side project just because I feel like I belonged on that server for first 2 months. But things gone to shit as time went on and the server admin knew all along but choose to keep quiet until I asked.

I closed our Discord convo DM lately so I can forget about that internet stranger who I thought was a friend that got a short temper who went from chill to hot headed ban hammer no further discussion.

Dude start spamming the wall of text and I just got home from work feeling like shit wanting to play a game while feeling like chatting up with him for 5 or 10 mins.

Not sure if I made the right choice by playing games with different group of friends instead of ending the convo off with a "we talk tomorrow". To be honest I can't really stand those who are blinded by rage or pulled the "I helped you card" in order to say that I am ungrateful if things never go their way. That's basically what mean folds in highschool do to their boyfriends

Last edited:
just lmao @ getting band off discord for posting 1 gif

modern internet is super ultra giga turbo quad cucked

Discord seems to be next level cuck faggotry, possibly worse than reddit - possibly. I just wasted my time reading OP's trannycord screenshots and holy fucking shit, that mod is ultra passive and sensitive. Extremely low T. Must be a faggy zoomer thing.

Discord seems to be next level cuck faggotry, possibly worse than reddit - possibly. I just wasted my time reading OP's trannycord screenshots and holy fucking shit, that mod is ultra passive and sensitive. Extremely low T. Must be a faggy zoomer thing.

Imagine if there's an alternative universe where the admin has enough brain cells to take a chill pill while coming to an agreement that talking tomorrow before shit hits the fan instead of being a spaz over a discord display saying I was playing L4D2.

Might have saved me some sleep. That shit gave me insomnia from how balls deep to the wall toxic it is.

I wish there's more anarchy server where these fucks like him don't exist. Eternal onahole chat is one of them

I missed the old 2008 newgrounds where shitpost flashgame/animation were made for shits and giggles

Why the fuck are you on Discord?

lol i know it's worthless to post in this old thread since Op is inactive but i can't hold and don't say how bizarre everything is. In short, you should stop wasting your time in random discord servers and stop making random internet ''friends'' because this is how it's going to end up. You failed to not promise him you won't shitpost anymore but that other guy is also mentally ill for getting butthurt about it.

If you can't make friends irl due to autism, lack of social skills, or health, what other choice do you have?
Nothing to do with autism. All discord communities are full of faggots and will try to one-up you no matter what, therefore they are a waste of time.
Do you lay in your grave and rottMAXX?
No, you use your time for better productive copes. Imagine investing your time to please some random internet sociopath internet retards lmao.

I'm fully convinced online communication is some horrible aberration that our biology was never intended to handle and that we can't properly navigate.
It's just something we didn't evolve to do. There's a very large swath of sensory data that is lost with online communication that is present in face-to-face communication.

But what you're saying doesn't just apply to discord, it applies everywhere online.
of course. i wasted time in tons of other places and they always devolve in the same bullshit.
You don't think this place isn't full of "faggots trying to one-up" everyone too?
not as much as the rest of the internet surprisingly

Discord is shit, you're not missing out on anything.

lol i know it's worthless to post in this old thread since Op is inactive but i can't hold and don't say how bizarre everything is. In short, you should stop wasting your time in random discord servers and stop making random internet ''friends'' because this is how it's going to end up. You failed to not promise him you won't shitpost anymore but that other guy is also mentally ill for getting butthurt about it.

well shit I can't believe this still on going. Even though is just something I can only vent to a bunch of stranger online. Well explaining this story to my real life friends is a rabbit hole in it of itself.

Since is much harder for them to understand so the simplest explanation was admin being a spaz when it comes to warning me about a rule I never break because it's not written in the server in the first place. Dude was just lazy and never made it clear he wanted a shitpost free server before it's too late when one of the founding member disliked some of my shitpost but others enjoyed it or even played along with it including the admin. Which gave me a mixed signal of weather is allowed or not.

But the reason why I joined that server is because I am one of those sex doll and sex toy enthusiast so is something I can discussed with them more in depth which is something real life friends couldn't do . The server was made specifically for my country in singapore it's still new at the time there's even talk about irl meet up.

If you can't make friends irl due to autism, lack of social skills, or health, what other choice do you have? Do you lay in your grave and rottMAXX? I don't blame people for trying to find friends online. I mean why else would we be here. What I hate are people who are terminally online and take any small faux pas or misstep as some kind of personal attack and then spaz out. I'm very much trying not to be that guy.

@opu79 You're welcome on the Bloc server.

That night where shit hits the fan from chill to zero. When it just started as a normal discussion then is a sudden twist that he turned toxic. This is literally my first time seeing him like this where he went full ape shit what's make matter worst is that I kinda planned on joining a L4D2 session with just a few of my friends who just got home from work. It's my fault on my part, should had gone invisible or something. But I didn't know he would take it so personally since he's always chill about everything so I just assumed that we would just continue this discussion on the next day.

I don't know if it's narcissism or whatever insecurity he has that is making him felt entitled for me to bent down and suck his dick in order to not get ban. I seriously self reflected on that after next day reading through the conversation analyzing what I did wrong or what I did to set him off. Apparently the both of us were typing so fast during the heated argument I doubt non of us were reading each other long paragraphs wall of text.

with this kind of impatience hot headed behavior I can say whoever gets banned next would share the same story

Last edited: