Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I got the armor of thorns in dark souls

• Thread starter Therapywasaaste
  • Start date
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
It's on my conan save. I never got it on my others. You have to kill the dark spirit knight kirk in three places and he doesn't show up unless you have your humanity.

On my other one I only beat him in the first two locations. On the last one I guess I forgot about him after I fought him in the third location the firsg time and lost. I guess next time I went there, I was hollow and forgot he was there.

The first time you get his whip, the second time you get his shield and the third time you don't get anything and I was confused because it seemed like with the pattern that was going I would get his sword next. I was kinda pissed because that was a hard one because I had to fight him and a pyromancer cunt at the same time. (Edit: I actually did get the sword it's just not a thorn thing)

But when I went back to just outside the spider lady (who's hair shouldn't have stayed in the same place the entire time, hair moves around) where you ring the bell, the secret wall there place, where the other not as hot spider lady is.

I got his armor off a corps. In the back of the room that wasn't there before.

Edit again: I take it back, the second one might be hotter.

Last edited:
What Are You Talking About Harrison Ford GIF by Star Wars

Congratulations

Dark souls is too hard for me