Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I got suspended from Twitter for saying “nigger”

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I signed up to Twitter because I thought it is based now because Elon Musk said it is now free speech. I replied to a tweet by Musk saying that “hate speech” is down by replying “nigger” and I got suspended.

I guess this will continue to be my only social media.

ynpR8z7.png

Thanks for testing out how free that free speech is.

Didn't he just claim to have fired all the Twitter content moderation staff? Is he only going to allow the conservacuck content to fly and keep everything else censored?
I guess you can get a bot to remove all comments that say nigger, so you don’t need moderation staff

Elon Musk has government contracts with the department of defense, he tries to pretend he's anti establishment, but he's really not. He's very much pro establishment and a part of it but with a more political moderate [hidden conservative] side. In all honesty, I'm not entirely certain where his political loyalties lie beyond being a fancy billionaire.

I was thinking about rejoining Twitter, almost did again recently, but the atmosphere was just too soy for me to bear. :feelsjuice:

[And then you have all those cuckservatives beyond the shitlibs as well. Fuckers couldn't fight themselves out of a wet bag if their life depended on it.]

Gas mask

Last edited:
Thanks for testing out how free that free speech is.
Actual uncensored free speech online anymore is few and far in between. I miss the golden era of the internet 1995-2010, RIP. :feelsjuice:

Fuck Twitter.

Elon Musk has government contracts with the department of defense, he tries to pretend he's anti establishment, but he's really not. He's very much pro establishment and a part of it but with a more political moderate [hidden conservative] side. In all honesty, I'm not entirely certain what his political loyalties lie beyond being a fancy billionaire.

I was thinking about rejoining Twitter, almost did again recently, but the atmosphere was just too soy for me to bear. :feelsjuice:

[And then you have all those cuckservatives beyond the shitlibs as well. Fuckers couldn't fight themselves out of a wet bag if their life depended on it.]

View attachment 678923

I've lost 8-9 twitter accounts for insulting trannies and for loving Dr. Verwoerd and Apartheid.

Does Twitter ban a black male who says "Nigger" or "Nigga"?

Free speech is like free choice and free sex.
Neither is free.