Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I got strenghtmogged by a foid today.

SOCIALSUICIDE

SOCIALSUICIDE

⬛⬚ ⬚ ⬚ ⬚ ⬚
-
Im a skinny dude so i'm starting to gymcel again because I need to get juiced for when I graduate from my major and when I was in the gym I usually start the day with 3 sets of 15 pounds bench press in every side of the bar then chill because I have no real schedule.

While I was doing the final set, I almost could not end it and fucking tweaked. My arms were shaking but I managed to end it at the eight rep.

When I finished, I moved to a bench to chill off but then I saw this foid and she went to the same bench I did my sets. I said in my mind "this cant be happening". The worst case scenario for me is going to happen and there was nothing I could do about it. She removed my plates and added two 10lb plates in every side of the bar and lifted it effortless.

Did she try to humiliate me? Did she try to insult me?

I refused to be humiliated again by another foid in my life so when she got off MY bench, I removed the plates and added two 45lb plates to that bar. While I was putting the last plate I was regretting my life decisions.

My arms were too weak to even lift the first 45lb plate off the ground, when I was getting the last one I my body was tweaking so how the fuck was I going to lift the whole bar!:feelswow: I started to panic while dissimulating that I was preparing to lift it. I waited like 10 minutes in the bench press in panic while in prone, the bar in my hands just thinking about it. I decided to look around me and for my surprise the foid was doing your typical butt exercises and there was some boomers looking at me. I waited 20 more minutes just preparing my body and mind for just one repetition. I was already deep in the rabbit hole and I needed to finish it.

Then I said fuck it, none of these normies know me, if I cant lift it ill just throw the whole bar in the floor. My heart was racing but I manage to lift the bar just half an inch while it was stationary in the bench so I knew I had somewhat of a chance. I lifted the bar with all my might, I felt my eyes were going to explode but managed to half lift it and just cling it in the safety nudge the bench press has before it cuts me in half. After that, because of my boymaxxing, some boomers told me some tips, tricks and postures I need to do before I try to bench and told me his warm up exercises. In the end I ended up making some friendly boomer friends that help me out in the gym from time to time.

short read: i benchpress 15lb , foid benches 20lb, ohellno, I bench 45lb, regret life decisions and end up making boomer friends

just deck her with the weights tbh

>I got strenghtmogged by a foid today.

Now thats fucking hot

Gym takes time and effort, you will soon lift more than her and any slut at your gym OP. As long as you keep improving you will see results in your streght, don't give up.

maybe she a trap or tranny

Gym takes time and effort, you will soon lift more than her and any slut at your gym OP. As long as you keep improving you will see results in your streght, don't give up.
Thanks, I got tested not so long ago and ended up having high cholesterol in my blood flow so I need to fix my diet too so I can gain strenght
maybe she a trap or tranny
she a real foid tho

Thanks, I got tested not so long ago and ended up having high cholesterol in my blood flow so I need to fix my diet too so I can gain strenght
You will as long as you won't give up, remember go there for your health and to have fun, you improve yourself for you, there is no gym for your face or height bro. It's just another cope:feelsbadman:

Now thats fucking hot

That is pathetic...

When I finished, I moved to a bench to chill off but then I saw this foid and she went to the same bench I did my sets. I said in my mind "this cant be happening". The worst case scenario for me is going to happen and there was nothing I could do about it. She removed my plates and added two 10lb plates in every side of the bar and lifted it effortless.

Question how often you you bench press? Your joints needs some training, it will take same time. Next time, ignore it. Do not look to her, she is nothing but thin air. It is all about you.
For example: I was about to train on the hip abductor machine with 155 lbs. A female came, sit right next to me, for no reason, because everything was free. She only wanted to show me, that she can move 175 lbs. Wow, great... It was the second time (in a long period) that used this machine. I normally to not even train legs. I do really skip leg days.
What I want to say is, your body needs to be more developed. I started with 175 lbs bench press, but I had some training on the machine before. So you can get used to it by hitting the machine.

Another story, back then. I was bench pressing the plain bar. Again a female want to show, that she may can lift more than me, by adding 11 lbs plates on each side. But i did continue, doing multiple reps with it, until this creature was gone.

This has to be a troll unless you went anorexia mode to boymax. Either that or you have marfan syndrome or klinefelters, there's just no fucking way.

This has to be a troll unless you went anorexia mode to boymax. Either that or you have marfan syndrome or klinefelters, there's just no fucking way.
Im fine, im just skinny
That is pathetic...

Question how often you you bench press? Your joints needs some training, it will take same time. Next time, ignore it. Do not look to her, she is nothing but thin air. It is all about you.
For example: I was about to train on the hip abductor machine with 155 lbs. A female came, sit right next to me, for no reason, because everything was free. She only wanted to show me, that she can move 175 lbs. Wow, great... It was the second time (in a long period) that used this machine. I normally to not even train legs. I do really skip leg days.
What I want to say is, your body needs to be more developed. I started with 175 lbs bench press, but I had some training on the machine before. So you can get used to it by hitting the machine.

Another story, back then. I was bench pressing the plain bar. Again a female want to show, that she may can lift more than me, by adding 11 lbs plates on each side. But i did continue, doing multiple reps with it, until this creature was gone.
I started the gym at 0, just with the bar and my max is like 2 10lb plates in each bar side, im slowly moving up to 25lbs each side but I get tired at the eight rep. I think its the fact that I have high cholesterol because I like to eat junk food and other unhealthy foods. I made some research and found out high chrolesterol can make you feel weak, i think thats why why im feeling weak this past month.

Last edited:
Damn. That’s embarrassing af..

I started the gym at 0, just with the bar and my max is like 2 10lb plates in each bar side, im slowly moving up to 25lbs each side but I get tired at the eight rep.

Ok, there you have it. How often to you go to the gym? What do you eat? Do you consume any extra protein (protein bars)? Do you sleep good? Do you train with a full stomach?
Those are all significant factors as well.
Since you are at 0, as you stated, I highly recommend the machines (chest machine).

I think its the fact that I have high cholesterol because I like to eat junk food and other unhealthy foods. I made some research and found out high chrolesterol can make you feel weak, i think thats why why im feeling weak this past month.

You are actually not at 0, but at -2.
Ok, there is the next issue. A good diet helps a lot, like really a lot. Reduce all this garbage food and replace it with healthy stuff. Go for protein bars and supplements like vitamin B12, vitamin D3 and arginine.

Try to hit the gym 4 time in a week for over an hour. After 2 month of hard training, you can consume creatine monohydrate. You have to go to your limits. Your hands needs to be shaky, while moving the weight. This is the way to go.

Regarding to your unhealthy state. Do you consider water fasting? Perhaps try it, before hitting the gym excessively, afterwards. Go for one weak, do not eat, only drink water to purify your body. In addition to itmaybe some healing clay.

Last edited:
Damn. That’s embarrassing af..
It's hard to be embarrassed when you are boymaxxed, all of your mistakes will be overlooked, also those boomers were really supportive and are helping me out in the gym.

also

@LastGerman dm

I moved to a bench to chill off but then I saw this foid and she went to the same bench I did my sets. I said in my mind "this cant be happening". The worst case scenario for me is going to happen and there was nothing I could do about it. She removed my plates and added two 10lb plates in every side of the bar and lifted it effortless.
RIP

This

Im a skinny dude so i'm starting to gymcel again because I need to get juiced for when I graduate from my major and when I was in the gym I usually start the day with 3 sets of 15 pounds bench press in every side of the bar then chill because I have no real schedule.

While I was doing the final set, I almost could not end it and fucking tweaked. My arms were shaking but I managed to end it at the eight rep.

I refused to be humiliated again by another foid in my life so when she got off MY bench, I removed the plates and added two 45lb plates to that bar. While I was putting the last plate I was regretting my life decisions.

My arms were too weak to even lift the first 45lb plate off the ground, when I was getting the last one I my body was tweaking so how the fuck was I going to lift the whole bar!:feelswow: I started to panic while dissimulating that I was preparing to lift it. I waited like 10 minutes in the bench press in panic while in prone, the bar in my hands just thinking about it. I decided to look around me and for my surprise the foid was doing your typical butt exercises and there was some boomers looking at me. I waited 20 more minutes just preparing my body and mind for just one repetition. I was already deep in the rabbit hole and I needed to finish it.

Then I said fuck it, none of these normies know me, if I cant lift it ill just throw the whole bar in the floor. My heart was racing but I manage to lift the bar just half an inch while it was stationary in the bench so I knew I had somewhat of a chance. I lifted the bar with all my might, I felt my eyes were going to explode but managed to half lift it and just cling it in the safety nudge the bench press has before it cuts me in half. After that, because of my boymaxxing, some boomers told me some tips, tricks and postures I need to do before I try to bench and told me his warm up exercises. In the end I ended up making some friendly boomer friends that help me out in the gym from time to time.

short read: i benchpress 15lb , foid benches 20lb, ohellno, I bench 45lb, regret life decisions and end up making boomer friends

For all you know, that foid could of had years of lifting weights compared to you. She clearly has more gym experience than you, so it should come as no surprise if you're still on that twink strength.

Just give it time and keep working on yourself, and eventually you will reach a level where she will never be able to strengthmog you again no matter how hard she tries. Boomers will accelerate your progress, use them for your gain.

How old are you OP?

shoot her. no foid, no worries.

jesus wtf bro. 15lbs bench? are you 8? go looksmaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bench press 15 pounds? lol wtf do u weigh 55 pounds br0? i can curl 20 pounds and i don't even work out

It's time for beta uprising :feelsbaton:

bench press 15 pounds? lol wtf do u weigh 55 pounds br0? i can curl 20 pounds and i don't even work out
its 15 in each bar side, the bar itself weights 45 pounds, so its 75lbs in total not 15lbs in total
For all you know, that foid could of had years of lifting weights compared to you. She clearly has more gym experience than you, so it should come as no surprise if you're still on that twink strength.

Just give it time and keep working on yourself, and eventually you will reach a level where she will never be able to strengthmog you again no matter how hard she tries. Boomers will accelerate your progress, use them for your gain.

How old are you OP?

its 15 in each bar side, the bar itself weights 45 pounds, so its 75lbs in total not 15lbs in total

oh ok that makes sense. i was laughing hard as fuck at 15 pounds in total.

keep at it boyo you have biology on your side and youll strength mog that foid in no time

You have a 2D girl as your avatar too. You most likely watch anime for the girls and your “Waifu” it’s not a coincidence. This is what anime does to the brain. LOW t tranny faggot!
Bully!

I barely avoided that myself when I arm-wrestled a woman about 3 years ago. To my surprise we were dead-even, and there was a 1-2 minute struggle. Eventually I managed to win, but it did make me think I should start lifting weights.

Tfw I was never strengthmogged by a girl.

I was beaten by girls twice in middle school but just because I didn't hit back.

Dude she was just stronger than you and wanted to lift. Relax. After 6-9 months of dedicated lifting you will be stronger than all foids who do not compete on serious levels.

Foids are true hard gainers. Anyone who denies genes role in athleticism should explain to me howcome women and men don't compete in the same competitions.

Get your Hormones checked man

Get your Hormones checked man
My hormones are ok now, Im starting to eat healthy foods and lower my cholesterol which was the main factor for my weakness

Are you sure you only lifted 45lbs? That's literally the weight of the Olympic bar. I'm one of the weakest people I know and can bench like 100lbs.

She didnt tried to humiliate you. She doesnt care about you enough to do this.

its over for weakcels

bro if I can give you some advice it's this: don't try and lift more because you feel like a weakling.

this is how people end up on those fatal gym fail videos. you're lucky you didn't drop the heavy weight on your chest and crack your ribcage and die.

you can only lift what you can lift bro.

its over for weakcels

bro if I can give you some advice it's this: don't try and lift more because you feel like a weakling.

this is how people end up on those fatal gym fail videos. you're lucky you didn't drop the heavy weight on your chest and crack your ribcage and die.

you can only lift what you can lift bro.

I was like OP. With nutrition, lots of workout and study I just achieved a theoretically BP over 100kg ( won't test it for now, will disturb my progression ), after 1y and a half.

My strength went up really fast when I started that powerliftingtowin program, benching 3x per week, 3 sets per day. Also you need to eat heath and maybe some trt just to put you in the chad testosterone range ( 800-1200 ng ).

"Hard work pays off", they say
"Practice makes perfect", they say

My fetish tbh

This thread is what anime does to the brain.