Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got street fighter 6

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
All I do is button mash, and I been doing that since the original street fighter on SNES, does anyone know how to get skill in these kind of fighting games?

Combo tutorials I imagine

Combo tutorials I imagine
That's a good idea, i need to watch some videos to see what moves work the best with the characters i have.

That's a good idea, i need to watch some videos to see what moves work the best with the characters i have.
Once you learn combos and begin to experiment you'll get addicted have fun

Once you learn combos and begin to experiment you'll get addicted have fun
I will keep it then, I was thinking of returning it and getting my 22 bucks back because I got beat immediately when I played against a random player. I will try to learn some combos and see if I can make progress. Games are only fun when I feel like i'm progressing.

watch pro players and see what they do. mostly when it comes too neutrals. on combos,dont bother with that right away, learn some hit confirms first. and i repeat learn neutrals, what use have combos if you cant get in a situation too use it

watch pro players and see what they do. mostly when it comes too neutrals. on combos,dont bother with that right away, learn some hit confirms first. and i repeat learn neutrals, what use have combos if you cant get in a situation too use it
Thank you for the tip. I didnt even know what neutrals are, but I will search them before seeing what the top players do.

Thank you for the tip. I didnt even know what neutrals are, but I will search them before seeing what the top players do.
neutrals is movements and if you look for it you will see pros "throw" out random attacks, this is too ensure the enemy is at the distance you like. neutrals is what you do when the game is neutral, as in no party can get in combo range or cant break defense. needless too say this is really important if you want too get good at any fighter game

neutrals is movements and if you look for it you will see pros "throw" out random attacks, this is too ensure the enemy is at the distance you like. neutrals is what you do when the game is neutral, as in no party can get in combo range or cant break defense. needless too say this is really important if you want too get good at any fighter game
It makes sense, not everything is about attacking. Blocking and evading is just as important, and that is a major hole in my game play. Button mashing random attacks only works on beating the game in single player easy mode.

If ya using modern controls then moves will be easier to do.

imma need dr.autismo as a playable character on this

I remember back in the day playing SF2 on the SNES and always getting battered

Is there any torrent on it yet? The foids look hot:feelsrope:

Lol Street Fighter is considered easy. Try a shoto like ryu, learn the fundamentals of the game, learn wake up dp, learn to connect your attacks. It isn't very combo efficient unlike those crazy anime fighters like Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Marvel vs Capcom, they contain more difficult mechanics.

Last edited: