Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I got some free Polkadot (crypto) and the price keeps going down

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I answered a shitty questionnaire in the Revolut app (I have it as a secondary card if I have to travel or go out late and I don't want to bring my real credit card) and they gave me 15€ worth in Polkadot, a crypto which they say is the future and that is the best investment you can do because the Ethereum creator is involved in the project and other sheit. I still have them but the app sends me notifications each time the price plummets and I see the graph and has been going down since like last year :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Like I said I don't care because I got it for free but imagine cryptobro normies who put thousands in Polkadot thinking it would be the next big thing only to see it fail.

I answered a shitty questionnaire in the Revolut app (I have it as a secondary card if I have to travel or go out late and I don't want to bring my real credit card) and they gave me 15€ worth in Polkadot, a crypto which they say is the future and that is the best investment you can do because the Ethereum creator is involved in the project and other sheit. I still have them but the app sends me notifications each time the price plummets and I see the graph and has been going down since like last year :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Like I said I don't care because I got it for free but imagine cryptobro normies who put thousands in Polkadot thinking it would be the next big thing only to see it fail.
Whenever I tried to make a revolut account, I was put on a waiting list. After a while, the account just logs off and I have to restart. What a load of bullshit

Whenever I tried to make a revolut account, I was put on a waiting list. After a while, the account just logs off and I have to restart. What a load of bullshit
Hummm that's really weird all I had to do was send them a photo of my passport and a selfie and I was verified in less than 5 minutes.

Hummm that's really weird all I had to do was send them a photo of my passport and a selfie and I was verified in less than 5 minutes.
Wtf. It probably has to do with the country you are in. I’m in Canada, which is an incel country in terms of technology and services.

Wtf. It probably has to do with the country you are in. I’m in Canada, which is an incel country in terms of technology and services.
Cuckada seriously is fucked in terms of bureaucracy. I needed a new service card and it took those mf 3 months to send it :feelswhat:

Cuckada seriously is fucked in terms of bureaucracy. I needed a new service card and it took those mf 3 months to send it :feelswhat:
only took around a month for me to get mine.