Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I got revenge on my crush after she rejected me

Based AF

I once argued with my crush on Facebook about President Trump. Sadly, she liked Crooked Hillary. She even told me to stop being so self-centered. LOL
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.
Why do you say this everywhere? What is the context?

Why do you say this everywhere? What is the context?
It's my tagline. I like to put it everywhere because it sums me up as a person.

Files are still being uploaded. Are you sure you want to submit this form?

Attachments

• 1686663717840.png
    1686663717840.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 113
Good story, well written.

Not sure she deserved it tbh. Sounds like she was polite and somewhat friendly to you. You should have just tried to talk to her more on social media as your approach, instead of getting drunk and trying to talk to her irl.

A schizo larp thread, but still based

The most hilarious shit i've ever seen in .is this year

Status failo whether she accept you or reject you. BASED but its not a permanent damage

I would have paid to see this live.

Sad that OP had to leave because sexhavers harassed and threatened him

I have questions:

How did you manage to convince a teacher to interrupt their class so you could sing for them? "I teach history, not music, but I'll allow it on the account of it being funny as fuck lmao" - Doesn't make sense to me.

Also, shouldn't you have been in your own class at that time? I guess your Math teacher is chill, but is she really chill enough for you to not show up without consequences?

And finally...

Singing in front of a group of people, whilst drunk and not being a singer, seems like something that would be embarrassing for yourself, not the girl the song is directed to. "This backflip is dedicated to Stacy [breaks neck]" - Idk, doesn't make much sense to me.

But I could have told you it was over when she said "Maybe another time". Women will make time for people they like (Chad). :feelsthink:

Based moment, f*Ck w0men. I did something similar in class, everyone laughed at me. It was a scarring event, f*ck society.