Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I got rejected

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Nobody can ever say I didn’t try, because I have. I’ve tried so damn hard to find a girl and get out of the rut but it never works. Their feelings aren’t mutual, they don’t like me or they only like me as a friend etc. It’s all bullshit. If I was Chad they would have liked me. But because I’m not, I get rejected. She even led me on, making me believe that the feelings were mutual and that she liked me too. I thought I had finally found someone to love, but it wasn’t to be. If anything, my inceldom now feels justified if it didn’t before. I know I’m in the right place, I’m certain of it now. It’s over for me, completely.

I give up. Oh, and eat shit and die IT.

If sub 8 man then reject
if dog or 8+ male then not reject

I hope she dies the most painful and slow way possible

Rejection is a opportunity for personal growth :soy: :soy: :soy:
You are being redirected to a life of utter loneliness and suffering, which is much better than being chad and having her suck your dick on command:feelsEhh:

She even led me on, making me believe that the feelings were mutual and that she liked me too
Mogs me at female interaction.

How do you rate yourself facially? Do you facially mog Rupert Grint?

You'll never get used to rejection
full

When will ppl learn that approaching women as a sub8 is useless

it's hopeless