Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I got rejected by a foid at work

Autismus Maximus

Autismus Maximus

Homó désperatus irretitus in imperió putrescente
★★★★★
So there's this becky coworker of mine who I thought was cute, and I guess I deluded myself into thinking that she gave me an IOI or two. So, over the course of several months, I got to know her a tiny bit while sometimes eating with her. We have a few points in common, so I asked her whether she'd like to do something after work.

She looked at me as if she didn't know whether I was joking. I saw the usual mix of pity, indignation and disgust. She then told me she wasn't interested.

I thought I was beyond having my feelings hurt by a foid, but here we go again. I feel lonelier than fucking EVER. I had a tiny sliver of hope, and again, it was burned before me. I'm so fucking tired of it all. So FUCKING TIRED :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I just want it all to burn to the ground, in nuclear fire.

Don't shit where you eat unless you are chad...

"Just got to work on your personality, sweetie."

Sorry Bro but seriously, asking out a coworker is a stupid idea. Dont do it again.

Sorry Bro but seriously, asking out a coworker is a stupid idea. Dont do it again.
Wasn't even on an actual date, man. I just wanted someone to talk to outside of work. Of course her reptile brain immediately went "hurr hurr he want me smelly fesikh hole".

Wasn't even on an actual date, man. I just wanted someone to talk to outside of work. Of course her reptile brain immediately went "hurr hurr he want me smelly fesikh hole".
Her reptile brain was right. Ask a male coworker for a beer after work if you want somebody to talk.

She looked at me as if she didn't know whether I was joking. I saw the usual mix of pity, indignation and disgust. She then told me she wasn't interested.
Aww, a fucking center of the universe. You should be happy she did not file a harassment to hr.

dumb move to do this shit at work, you’re going to see her everyday and shit will be awkward as fuck

So there's this becky coworker of mine who I thought was cute, and I guess I deluded myself into thinking that she gave me an IOI or two. So, over the course of several months, I got to know her a tiny bit while sometimes eating with her. We have a few points in common, so I asked her whether she'd like to do something after work.

I thought I was beyond having my feelings hurt by a foid, but here we go again. I feel lonelier than fucking EVER. I had a tiny sliver of hope, and again, it was burned before me. I'm so fucking tired of it all. So FUCKING TIRED :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I just want it all to burn to the ground, in nuclear fire.

View attachment 624891
Count your blessings.

You could've been fired for harassment, arrested, and see any possibility of ever finding any job ever again burned in a nuclear fire.

She likes your personality to literally eat with you and talk to you about everything every single day, but your personality wasn’t good enough for a date kek, while Chad tells her he wants to rub his cock on her face and she agrees on the date, because he has a very good personality kek

I’d also not control myself if she was Stacy coworker