Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I got rejected by a cashier foid

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I was in a line at a grocery store and the line was too long so they (the two zoomer foids) decided to open up another cash register checkout or whatever it's called. I went to the other cash registry since there were only one foid in front of me in the line, and that foid put her backpack in the way so i couldn't put up my grocery basket and unload everything in it.

When she removed her backpack the foid in the cash registry said "I can't let you pay for your groceries here because i have to tend to the other self scan registry." I just ignored her words in the middle of the sentence and walked to the previous line again which meant i had to wait even longer now. The moment i went to the other line i shit you not the foid who rejected me opened up the cash registry i got rejected at again only 15 seconds later. I just stared at her the whole time, not smiling or frowning and she looked back at me with the same expression, a stone face. The other cashier i payed at smiled during this whole incident. The whole thing was planned from the beginning. Foids will intentionally fuck with you if you're ugly.

Just imagine if i was a Chad, she would NEVER close the registry and get me to walk to the previous line again. This is the first time this has happened to me and i know why they do this, it's not only because i'm ugly. I pay with 500SEK bills all the time, even if it only cost half of that and they hate it so they want to fuck with me now. I even heard them whisper to each other a little before it was my turn to unload the wares, before i got rejected.

You shouldve done something about it instead of just looking at her like a fool.

such is life, thankfully cashiers are chill with me for the most part

You shouldve done something about it instead of just looking at her like a fool.
This. OP should at least have voiced his dissatisfaction, instead of posting about it on incels.is.

Time to lowinhibmax, OP.

Like what? I don't want to be banned from there. Staring at foids makes them uncomfortable it's simple and effective, especially if you're an ugly oldcel and the foid is a zoomer.

Like what? I don't want to be banned from there. Staring at foids makes them uncomfortable it's simple and effective, especially if you're an ugly oldcel and the foid is a zoomer.
You not doing anything about it shows that you’re either a coward or that you were okay with it. You’re fine with foids disrespecting you.

I was in a line at a grocery store and the line was too long so they (the two zoomer foids) decided to open up another cash register checkout or whatever it's called. I went to the other cash registry since there were only one foid in front of me in the line, and that foid put her backpack in the way so i couldn't put up my grocery basket and unload everything in it.

When she removed her backpack the foid in the cash registry said "I can't let you pay for your groceries here because i have to tend to the other self scan registry." I just ignored her words in the middle of the sentence and walked to the previous line again which meant i had to wait even longer now. The moment i went to the other line i shit you not the foid who rejected me opened up the cash registry i got rejected at again only 15 seconds later. I just stared at her the whole time, not smiling or frowning and she looked back at me with the same expression, a stone face. The other cashier i payed at smiled during this whole incident. The whole thing was planned from the beginning. Foids will intentionally fuck with you if you're ugly.

Just imagine if i was a Chad, she would NEVER close the registry and get me to walk to the previous line again. This is the first time this has happened to me and i know why they do this, it's not only because i'm ugly. I pay with 500SEK bills all the time, even if it only cost half of that and they hate it so they want to fuck with me now. I even heard them whisper to each other a little before it was my turn to unload the wares, before i got rejected.
wtf is 500SEK ?

You not doing anything about it shows that you’re either a coward or that you were okay with it. You’re fine with foids disrespecting you.
I did do something about it though. I walked away in the middle of her sentence and after that i stared at her the whole time. It's an achievement for me atleast. I will continue paying with 500SEK bills to make their shifts more miserable.

i guess its time to become a
12531.jpg

I did do something about it though. I walked away in the middle of her sentence and after that i stared at her the whole time. It's an achievement for me atleast. I will continue paying with 500SEK bills to make their shifts more miserable.
I hope you can be low inhib one day, for your sake.

I hope you can be low inhib one day, for your sake.
Some months ago i made a thread about staring at foid on the train home from work. Some people called me low inhib for that. I guess low inhib is an individual thing.

honestly though, foids in grocery store are either angel or trash, it depends on how lucky you are.i have met stacies who smiled at me all the time ,and met ugly fat foids who look at me in total disgust.
But regardless of that, most chads look at me in total disgust.:feelskek:
It's over for trucels.:whitepill:

this is why cashiers don't deserve free healthcare

honestly though, foids in grocery store are either angel or trash, it depends on how lucky you are.i have met stacies who smiled at me all the time ,and met ugly fat foids who look at me in total disgust.
But regardless of that, most chads look at me in total disgust.:feelskek:
It's over for trucels.:whitepill:
Don't you get it? It's their job to smile, they don't give a fuck about you if you're a non-Chad. Not one single cashier has started a conversation with me in my entire life. Some have smiled, some have not. It's their job.

Don't you get it? It's their job to smile, they don't give a fuck about you if you're a non-Chad. Not one single cashier has started a conversation with me in my entire life. Some have smiled, some have not. It's their job.
i....don't know what to say cause i did had some conversations with cashier, i guess it's an american thing.

Fuck man I always use self checkout

this is where you become karen and go to manager. also leave complaints on social media, take pictures and identify the hole by name.

I haven't had any bad experiences with cashiers, one recently looked very deeply into my eyes, as if she wanted something from me. was about my age, slim, very pretty, brunette. her eyes were beautiful

that's horrible. Foids are narcissistic by nature.

500 Swedish crowns.

I already am, just haven't made a thread about it.
Pay in 1 crown at a time. I once just opened my wallet and dumped all my coins on the register and the cashier almost lost her shit. I'll do it again, they get paid for counting those coins anyways

At least you tried.

I haven't had any bad experiences with cashiers, one recently looked very deeply into my eyes, as if she wanted something from me. was about my age, slim, very pretty, brunette. her eyes were beautiful
fakecell lol

god i fucking depise foid cashiers, the only ones who arent complete cunts are the old af ones.

this is why cashiers don't deserve free healthcare
In America they are considered hero's!
(For being alive during the "paindemic")

very lowiq. an incel voicing his "unsatisfaction" and protesting. would be immediately btfod

Incel trait: Getting rejected without even approaching. Brutal

Sorry to necropost. But in this instance the only appropriate way to save face is to force your way across the barrier, pull down said foids britches and insert the pointer finger of your dominant hand directly up her bum. And leave it there until appropriate force is used to remove it. It sounds awkward I know. But I've read that women admire dominance. Only a matter of time before she can see your good personality. They love a man that can take action and is confident. If nothing else, that'd be the last time she pulls some shit for a while at least.

If you need any more tips with women I'll be around.

Last edited:
do something just as bad next time u go there like spill something on them or some shit, or on the floor in their little thing so they have to clean it up like a little bitch.

only way to stop being mad about it is to take their energy like they took yours.

or phone up the shop and tell them what happened but exaggerate it even worse or even lie about something so they get in trouble

You wouldn't want to end up being recorded on video and ending up on YouTube while throwing a fit. Remember the raging bald manlet who got beaten up by a chad in a bagel store?

Mogs me for actually trying

go back to the grocery store with a bushmaster xm-15 and buss that shit directly into her head. that's how you win. PUT THE BITCH IN HER PLACE (in minecraft of course)