Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I got raped #metoo

foidrapist69

foidrapist69

spERmiarz
★★★
Sorry for not posting for so long but I had to work on my trauma.

When I was getting home from a party at 6am some old pervert on train standing behind me purposely fell on me when it was braking to sniff me. I hit him and ran away on the same stop and had to take uber.

I can't look in the mirror since it happened out of disgust. I've been so stressed it made me puke few times (or maybe it's because of bulimia but it's literally caused by oppressive beauty standards which is a rape too).

You deserved it whore

Omg kween did you orgasm??? How big was that cock???

Omg kween did you orgasm??? How big was that cock???
He didn't really put it in me, just been in too close distance.
If it was a black man I'd probably let him go a bit further

Yes, very nice

The government owes you 1 million dollars as therapy queen

we get it honey:heart:

I can't look in the mirror since it happened out of disgust. I've been so stressed it made me puke few times (or maybe it's because of bulimia but it's literally caused by oppressive beauty standards which is a rape too).
we dont have it easy in this society unfortunately

stay strong queen:heart:

He didn't really put it in me, just been in too close distance.
If it was a black man I'd probably let him go a bit further
Don't worry girl ur still a virgin
Rape doesn't count so u can still sell it at an auction site
Some virgins don't have a hymen

You were asking for it. :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

You deserved it whore
You make it even worse! I feel so depressed now :(
If only there was a man who'd like to cheer me up despite me being so bad gf now

You make it even worse! I feel so depressed now :(
If only there was a man who'd like to cheer me up despite me being so bad gf now
Shave your pits and maybe we can have a good time

I seriously don't know why men even exist. All they do is think about sex all day.

I didn't have my virginity anyway (it doesn't matter because it's just a social construct) :lul:

...but as I think of it my previous sexes weren't really what I expected so they were rapes and I might sell virginity again

We-men are the superior gender :feelsEhh:

When I was getting home from a party at 6am some old pervert on train standing behind me purposely fell on me when it was braking to sniff me. I hit him and ran away on the same stop and had to take uber.

oh my g*d queen, you should report him for rape. That was so misogynistic if dared to do that when he's below 6'5

oh my g*d queen, you should report him for rape. That was so misogynistic if dared to do that when he's below 6'5
Cops (ofc m*n) laughed at me when I did it

#acab #killallmen

forsen could help you with your trauma

Whats with all the foid avis, what did I miss? :feelsseriously:

Whats with all the foid avis, what did I miss? :feelsseriously:
Stop jsing derogatory slurs against women...you are part of the problem...

Yeah I do, so what? Are you going to incel shame?
Incel shaming is not a real thing because m*n are the oppressors and can't be victims, ✨ educate yourself ✨

You deserved it whore
100% - Encouraging rape of women like the hateful inkwel he is
Get fucked misogynist scum, finally the mods doing something good
Captura de Tela 2024 04 01 as 090232

Mogs me at going to parties. I don’t leave the house because of fear of rape by some savage male.

Mogs me at going to parties. I don’t leave the house because of fear of rape by some savage male.
Aww, I feel you bestie. I used to be the same but joined a self defense course and got this
996c0314d3c9f4f6a92e228ed4c8e264 48c80d1b 99f0 4efb aec3 02cfa94d6674

I also left my country and in southern asia men have better spiritual aura (wouldn't fuck them but feel safe)

What were you wearing girl? It would never happen to me as I am virgin modest tradwhore

What were you wearing girl? It would never happen to me as I am virgin modest tradwhore
It doesn't matter. Your internal misogyny is showing. Your mind is enslaved by patriarchy. Wake up girlie. Our grandmas were fighting for you to be able to write it here.

But if you really want to know it was this dress:
Facetune 05 05 2022 10 59 04 medium

Don't tell me there are women on this site now ficksake

So how much coping is the hymen thing?

Women always always say "oh it means nothing, it could break for any dumb reason", but I'm not sure I buy their certainty.

I do buy that, yes, it's possible for some other event to damage the hymen, but probably in most cases these women in ancient times weren't horse riding warriors and they maybe weren't masturbating with modern dildo equivalents. So they hymen would've been, in most cases, a decent proxy no?

I'm no doctor so what do I know -- maybe I'm way off the mark and it is truly useless, but I just find it suspicious how women present the argument. It seems like they just want people to think the test is 100% awful all the time so they can do what they want without consequence.

My thought is it's kind of like a lie detector in that even if it didn't work, just women believing that it worked, would've kept them honest to a degree.

Also women always seethe over men's preference for virgins and over men's preference for young women but how is that any more shallow than something like women's preference for height or square jaws? If anything women's preferences are even more shallow than men's because at least men's are somewhat tied to behavior such that promiscuous women really do have lower long term relationship success statistically and pair bonding is a real concept that is damaged with successive partners and female age is tied to fertility. Meanwhile female preferences in men have been mostly useless since ancient times went away as humans aren't barbaric cavemen hitting each other with rocks to determine who is the strongest in everyday life.

But regardless, my point is that male and female mate preferences differ and women are retards if they think only the male ones are shallow and pointless because if that's true then by their own logic their own mate preferences are at minimum equally shallow and stupid if not moreso.

Last edited:
maybe weren't masturbating with modern dildo equivalents
Even if they were it'd be a good enough reason to lose interest in a dirty slut like that (for a chad, ancient incels probably shouldn't complain)

Bro what

April fool story too crazy

Even if they were it'd be a good enough reason to lose interest in a dirty slut like that (for a chad, ancient incels probably shouldn't complain)
Bro stop acting gay its already over april fools