Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I got posted on IT for the first time. Don’t know how to feel about it.

SaltyNipplez3

SaltyNipplez3

Banned
-
Getting posted on IT would have enraged me to the fullest extent in a normal situation, but I kind of didn’t care. Everyone who posts on that subreddit is lacking gray matter in the frontal lobe and is probably over 200 pounds, so they have no reason to judge incels, which is why I think I didn’t even get pissed off. Has this happened to anyone else?

I just laughed the first time I got featured there

My threads aren't radical enough and easy pickings for IT.

I just laughed the first time I got featuredd there
They posted my worst thread too. Kind of pissed me off. Wish they’d posted the one where i talked about school life and how stacys treat me, but they’d never do that cause that would just be proving our point.

the dude that put you there is cleaning Tyrone's shit with his tongue so don't think it too much

They posted my worst thread too. Kind of pissed me off. Wish they’d posted the one where i talked about school life and how stacys treat me, but they’d never do that cause that would just be proving our point.
The first time I was featured was when I was talking about nigger foids. It was on shortcells tho

yeah I just made a post about this and there's like so many people here I've already gained some respect for posted on that sub

It used to make me laugh but it's kinda dying so it's not as special anymore.

Getting posted on IT is great, but being featured on fstdt is better :feelsYall:

Trying to get spare whale pussy?
no just living in denial and having 0 hobbies and 0 interesting things to do(you know yourself fucker). And some are worshiping le ma ladie

I didnt really feel anything the first time I got featured. They are just depressed blue pilled incels at the end of the day

It doesn't feel good to be posted there, tbh. I have many good responses to their idiotic comments but I'm forced to be silent by that sub's censorship policies.