Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got posted on Incel Tear for ... advocating for traditional values and gender roles?? I don't understand .. what is the problem ??

roasties seethe whenever they see people talk about traditionalism because they won't be able to fuck 100 chads in their youth :feelsgah: dumb whores :feelswhat::society:

I don't wanna things to return back to the old days, humanity should die.

roasties seethe whenever they see people talk about traditionalism because they won't be able to fuck 100 chads in their youth :feelsgah: dumb whores :feelswhat::society:
Traditionalism is dumb imo

You will get posted also for the sister rape thread for sure :feelshaha:

YEAH I GOT POSTED BECAUSE OF KICKING PREGNANT FOIDS :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Lol “slave”. Not being a whore and having a very important role in society (raising kids) instead of dumping them at day cares is equal to slavery. Women were much happier back then and in general the relationship between men and women was much more stable. Now we have a crisis of 30 year old single moms on pills raising the next generation of incels and thugs jfl, how the fuck is that better?

It boggles the mind how women equate light house chores, the raising of children, and not being a nymphomaniac whore to slavery

Foids sure love being slaves for Chad.