Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I got possessed by a demon and shamelessly asked a foid her name (Pt. 1)

• Thread starter Bandit_Marauder
  • Start date
Bandit_Marauder

Bandit_Marauder

Greycel
★★
So here's what happened: There's a someone new where I work; a young woman, probably early 20's, nice face and body and just a lil bit shorter than me. (I'm 6'0 BTW)

She started almost 3 weeks ago now. I didn't really care about it until last Monday when I arrived a little early and she was there arranging stuff and suddenly, as she started walking away to do other things, I mindlessly asked her her name.

She told me her name and after that, I reached my hand to her, introduced myself and she shook my hand back.

I would say she looked a lil bit uncomfy, hesitant and was just forced to do it out of respect as it took her a while to do both although it could just be my imaginations and negative mindset though.

Normally, I would be too embarrassed to do stuff like that's why it was really odd to me plus I didn't really care about her before that.

I think she's single as she uses her own pic as her phone's wallpaper while foids who are in a relationship would normally use their boyfriend's pic.

I'm planning to do a few more small talks with her and before asking her out (after verifying that she doesn't have a boyfriend ofc).

I'll post the second part of this after doing it and there will be a Part 3 if it goes well.

You will get rejected , Obvious