Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I got on the bus without letting a foid enter it first

Agent47

Agent47

metalheadcel
★★★★
She said "OK" to her friend and indirectly to me, in a surprised and entitled tone. It's funny how they're so entitled they are surprised if a man doesn't let them go first through a door. I cannot fathom it. Her voice sounded like that she EXPECTS a man to let her first. Just because she's got a hole instead of a penis. Pathetic.

Great Job Reaction GIF

I salute you sir.
She would have still been offended if you let her on first because than you would have been "obeying outdated stereotypes":foidSoy:

She said "OK" to her friend and indirectly to me, in a surprised and entitled tone. It's funny how they're so entitled they are surprised if a man doesn't let them go first through a door
:foidSoy:

She said "OK" to her friend and indirectly to me, in a surprised and entitled tone. It's funny how they're so entitled they are surprised if a man doesn't let them go first through a door. I cannot fathom it. Her voice sounded like that she EXPECTS a man to let her first. Just because she's got a hole instead of a penis. Pathetic.
Based, she didnt deserve it

Based department will be in touch.

i don't even care who it is, everybody's the same so i just cut in front of everybody, fuck 'em

@Rabbi Schneerson is required to sit in the back of the bus
Sign Language Asl GIF by INTO ACTION
GIF by Todd Rocheford
Black Lives Matter Blm GIF by Jess Mac

Fucking whore should have kick and stomped her until her pathetic tiny skull turns into a pathetic pulp

Entitled bitches are the worst

I dont really care, And i ignore the white knights, If they create trouble they will be the one thrown out and i will act calm and civily just standing there packing my groceries. I can also say, No drama and then nothing more i got nothing more to say to cucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back