Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got my thread noticed by some cucks.

JFL at comments. Stupid cucks

They hurt my feelings

wtf is this website and how have you found it
looks like a website for middle-aged American women
I like how they accused you of having ED (how did they come to that conclusion?) and then attacked you for fapping for 45 minutes (which could be considered a sign of virility), because who has time for that - if you used a lower number, they'd 100% accuse you of premature ejaculation
roasties are low IQ, so they can only use shitty ad personam attacks with no basis in reality - questioning someone's masculinity is enough for a foid to 'win' a discussion

@blickpall They're stalking us. I know we can't do something about cucktears but can we at least do something about these guys?

man that site looks like some 90's shit.

lol I just looked at the landing page (home) with the retarded logo. 2003, eh close to 90's.
jfl check out the links at the bottom "other sites of interest" full of feminism, tolerance cuckery and edgy bullshit.
damn i hate sjw's they are so mindlessly retarded.