Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got my first job, I start in January and I'm panicking, I'm afraid of being fired on the first day

juanfer

juanfer

Greycel
Hello everyone. This is my first post. Of course I'm a virgin and an incel. But I don't want to make a post explaining how I became an incel at 23 years old, because all my experiences and embarrassing moments in my life with society and more precisely with women deserve a post of their own.

This post is about how I got my first job and I'm panicking. I will work in a warehouse of a Chinese supermarket.

Since October I have been looking for a job, since my computer broke and my family is low-income, so I decided to look for a job to save some money and be able to repair it, since I am studying computer science. Bachelor's degree and I need my computer to work properly. .

I made a resume where I blatantly lied about fake work experience, I was called for 3 interviews for different companies, where I failed miserably in 2 with two HR girls, in one of them the HR girl laughed in my face and told me that it was obvious I was very nervous and finally got a job in my third interview, where I was interviewed by the owner of a Chinese supermarket.
I am very happy because I was finally able to pass a job interview.

For some reason the employer decided to hire me, there were 15 of us at the interview, they hired 3 of the 15. I guess maybe it was because of my "computer skills" that I put on my resume in "About Me", but the job has absolutely no Nothing to do with computers, I'm going to be in the warehouse, I suppose moving merchandise and products and I honestly have no idea what the hell is done in a warehouse. The Chinese guy asked me about my last fake work experience and about my interest in computing and nothing else, the interview literally lasted less than 5 minutes, and I was the last interviewee of the 15, where everyone took longer than me in the interview.

I start working in January, until April.

I am very afraid that they will fire me on the first day, or the first month, or before the 4-month trial.
If they fire me on the first day, the first week, in the month or before 4 months, I am going to feel like the most useless human being in the world, and not only that, I am also going to look incompetent in front of people. from the people. from my family and they will confirm that I am indeed incompetent and useless.

If they fire me, I plan to continue looking for work. At least I'll have something "real" to put on my resume.

In the end I hope I don't fail enormously, if I fail, which is very possible, I think there is a 90% chance, at least I pray to God that the failure is not so bad, it will be in the second month, not the first day for God's Love. .

Thanks for reading, sorry for my horrible English.

Wish me luck, I hope I can finish the 4 months successfully. And then I guess I'll have more confidence to look for another job.

Take a benzo on your first day but don't overdo it

You'll be fine

most jobs are honestly extremely easy

the hard part is dealing with all the normies

You'll be fine

most jobs are honestly extremely easy

the hard part is dealing with all the normies
God hear you. Hopefully it's easy. I'm really going to be mentally destroyed and I'm going to feel very embarrassed if they kick me out before 4 months, or the first day.

have some ice in your stomach, if you fail, its another life experience i'd gladly experience.
Failure is learning, im happy you got a job bro. Even if you fuck up, the worst that can happen is you get sent home.

If I had it I would take it
there are many ways to escape anxiety

Personal favorites:
Amanita pantherina (Mario mushroom basically)
Passion fruit flower extract (Calming, good for sleep)
Ashawghanda (Popular, anti cortisol)
then there are several research chemicals from russia and what not.

Phenibut is a very good mention! But unfortunately has resistancy :(

have some ice in your stomach, if you fail, its another life experience i'd gladly experience.
Failure is learning, im happy you got a job bro. Even if you fuck up, the worst that can happen is you get sent home.
That's true. But I really want to be able to finish at least the 4 months of job training, the trial period. This way my self-esteem will rise a lot, I will feel useful and capable. And I am going to look for another job (in case I am not hired after the trial period) with a lot of energy and desire.

Good luck brother

edit: lol, I read it now

Luckily they put you in a workhouse. You'll likely be moving crates from point a to be b. You occasionally might have to help out a boomer on his computer with something super simple like "muh how do i reset itnernet connection?" Pretty simple stuff you'll be fine.

Moggs me by having a job.

Good luck bro and dont show u r afraid

My advice - be careful around foids, they will destroy you. Foids hate working with ugly males, it makes them feel like they are as ugly as you - so they bully you and try to get you fired.

My advice - be careful around foids, they will destroy you. Foids hate working with ugly males, it makes them feel like they are as ugly as you - so they bully you and try to get you fired.
Thank you!. I'm going to try to fake confidence.

Good luck bro and dont show u r afraid
Thanks! Yes yes, on the outside I'm going to try to be as "normal" as possible. My level of social skills must be one of the lowest in the world, but I am going to try, it is going to be a very important personal challenge.

If it's a warehouse job at least you won't have to interact with annoying customers also since it's physical it counts as exercise

Here Juanfer again. Today was my first day and I want to say that JUST THINKING ABOUT TOMORROW I HAVE TO GET UP IN THE MORNING AGAIN, SHIT HEAVY SHIT AND MOVE THINGS FROM HERE TO THERE FROM ONE SIDE TO ANOTHER, OUT, MOP, AND ANYTHING ELSE SHIT, IT MAKES ME HATE THIS FUCKING SHIT WORLD.

Damn, I hate people, I hate the world, someday I'm going to get even.

Ah, the work is not that bad, it's just super exhausting, and basically what I did today was being the one trained by the 2 employees of the company, today I had to replenish merchandise, mop, and bring and take things from the warehouse. Tomorrow it seems like I'm going to get the part of the carnage that happened to my other partner who came in with me, that guy is literally the same as me, but he seems much more introverted than me.
Among the things that happened was that because of me, because I was restocking the merchandise incorrectly, the Chinese owner challenged the person who was guiding me for not telling me how to do it.

Apparently it's normal for me to scream. I got home and made a joke saying "I want to quit now", my dad and my brother found it funny, but it was a half-serious joke. I'm going to keep going, but if the owners yell at me or treat me badly, I'm going to quit immediately.

FUCKING WORLD. Ah, I learned the value of studying today xD, today I really want to finish my degree more than yesterday.

Nothing more to say.

Last edited:
Just don’t fart, you’ll be ok, gray

Keep to yourself, don't overshare anything about yourself, and don't trust your coworkers. Get in, do your job, get out. You're there to work and get paid, not make friends and have people like you.

Hello everyone. This is my first post. Of course I'm a virgin and an incel. But I don't want to make a post explaining how I became an incel at 23 years old, because all my experiences and embarrassing moments in my life with society and more precisely with women deserve a post of their own.

This post is about how I got my first job and I'm panicking. I will work in a warehouse of a Chinese supermarket.

Since October I have been looking for a job, since my computer broke and my family is low-income, so I decided to look for a job to save some money and be able to repair it, since I am studying computer science. Bachelor's degree and I need my computer to work properly. .

I made a resume where I blatantly lied about fake work experience, I was called for 3 interviews for different companies, where I failed miserably in 2 with two HR girls, in one of them the HR girl laughed in my face and told me that it was obvious I was very nervous and finally got a job in my third interview, where I was interviewed by the owner of a Chinese supermarket.

For some reason the employer decided to hire me, there were 15 of us at the interview, they hired 3 of the 15. I guess maybe it was because of my "computer skills" that I put on my resume in "About Me", but the job has absolutely no Nothing to do with computers, I'm going to be in the warehouse, I suppose moving merchandise and products and I honestly have no idea what the hell is done in a warehouse. The Chinese guy asked me about my last fake work experience and about my interest in computing and nothing else, the interview literally lasted less than 5 minutes, and I was the last interviewee of the 15, where everyone took longer than me in the interview.

I am very afraid that they will fire me on the first day, or the first month, or before the 4-month trial.
If they fire me on the first day, the first week, in the month or before 4 months, I am going to feel like the most useless human being in the world, and not only that, I am also going to look incompetent in front of people. from the people. from my family and they will confirm that I am indeed incompetent and useless.

If they fire me, I plan to continue looking for work. At least I'll have something "real" to put on my resume.

In the end I hope I don't fail enormously, if I fail, which is very possible, I think there is a 90% chance, at least I pray to God that the failure is not so bad, it will be in the second month, not the first day for God's Love. .

Wish me luck, I hope I can finish the 4 months successfully. And then I guess I'll have more confidence to look for another job.
expect the unexpected

Did you also fake a certificate of employment ?

nigger i work a blue-collar job
learn to enjoy wageslavery

I felt the same for my first job, everyone overthinks it especially low smv men. Don't worry about it, make friends.

The corporate world is full of liars, thief's, and idiots. They often end up at the top. Why are you being such a straight laced goody two shoe?

The boss isn't your father, he won't smack you for fucking up. Relax. The most important part is making friends at work. That's your actual job.

South America, Argentina
What's Argentina like? Milei?

By the way, you said warehouse job.

If they place things in the same place every time, learn it as soon as possible

I fucked up a warehouse job because I was slow. I was slow because I didn't memorise where things went.

No need to be exact, just a general idea.

on your first day find the biggest scariest looking guy on the job site and punch him in the face. to earn the respect of your coworkers.