Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I got my cosmetic surgeries now I’m high normie or average looking

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of İstanbul
★★★★★
20% Shitposting in ID
I’m actually good looking rn

Finally finished getting all my surgeries 30 k money

Great. I will need cosmetic procedures to enhance my physical attractiveness. Once I am done, there is no point in staying here for much longer.

Did someone fucking ask, GrAYnig?

i wish i can have surgery in the future, i just can't afford that shit and going to turkey to get a hair transplant and then having filters and other bonce surgeries will be a pain in the ass. i would probably need 50 to 60k to gain that

i wish i can have surgery in the future, i just can't afford that shit and going to turkey to get a hair transplant and then having filters and other bonce surgeries will be a pain in the ass. i would probably need 50 to 60k to gain that
Where do you live

Just work like I did

Where do you live
lived most of my life in libya where there's no surgery to hair transplant and now i am in tunisia.
i think i need to go to euro to get these surgeries done

lived most of my life in libya where there's no surgery to hair transplant and now i am in tunisia.
i think i need to go to euro to get these surgeries done
Turkish lira is shit you can work anywhere and pay

Pop team

Fuck you give me some money

use some datinf apps and tell us how it goes

I worked for months to get my surgeries you lazy idiot

I’m poor rn

I'm happy for you, but you made 30k in only a matter of months?? This doesn't sound like any wageslave job I've ever had.

I'm happy for you, but you made 30k in only a matter of months?? This doesn't sound like any wageslave job I've ever had.
I did it in 2 years plus 2 months of wage