Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got molested by my 12yo (female) cousins once

• Thread starter Deleted member 36341
  • Start date
Deleted member 36341

Deleted member 36341

Banned
-
I was pissing and they both walked into the toilet. They told me I was "peeing wrong" and they had to help me do it right. From what I remember they just held my cock for me.

I was like 4 or 5 years old so it didn't feel sexual, but still. Does it count as molestation?

Last edited:
That's fucked up :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

doesn't count since they were minors and i wouldn't brag that your two faggot cousins held your pp
god dammit this forum is so gay now

If they were adults then yeah it would count

doesn't count since they were minors and i wouldn't brag that your two faggot cousins held your pp
god dammit this forum is so gay now
He is bragging on nothing.

He is bragging on nothing.
I was 4/5, so it's not bragging. I just think it's funny to think about now. Obviously it wasn't sexual for me back then.

They were blonde JBs (female)
Ah well those foids probably only did it for a few seconds at best so I don’t think there were any sexual implications from the context

My earliest memories in life are being molested by a foid baby sitter, it's not sexual and really fucked up

Imagine what woud happen if you swap genders. Npcs scream

My earliest memories in life are being molested by a foid baby sitter, it's not sexual and really fucked up
How old was she? Was she hot?
I feel indifferent about my experience.

How old was she? Was she hot?
I feel indifferent about my experience.
i dunno she might have been hot, she was a JB
i feel pretty indifferent about now but back then it fucked me up

That's hot
Ywn be molested by 12yo jbs :feelsbadman:

That's pretty fucked up. I'm sorry that happened to you.

They told me I was "peeing wrong" and they had to help me do it right
Either you were peeing all over the seat and they were legitimately trying to help you or they were just curious about what a penis is and used you as their guinea pig lol

Either you were peeing all over the seat and they were legitimately trying to help you or they were just curious about what a penis is and used you as their guinea pig lol
tbh this is it.

too bad they weren't curious about what a penis tastes like :fuk:

too bad they weren't curious about what a penis tastes like :fuk:
(Cousin mistakenly strokes your penis, it begins to buldge): "Sugoooooi RedBull chan" :feelskek:

@Diocel had the same experience.

who exactly was harmed in this situation?

20210905 231704

Tfw no female cousin to molest me. :feelsseriously:

It was the opposite for me, i molested one cousin when she was sleeping with me, but i didnt know what i was doing at the time, i just remember feeling one strange sensation inside my body and my micropenis going hard, but it wasnt sexual at all. :feelshaha:
I was around 6 yo and she was around 18 yo, shit was so long ago, also i barely touched her.

I'm convinced this greycel is trolling