Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got mogged today by my niece.

• Thread starter NeetSupremacist
  • Start date
NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
Haven't seen her in years and she wasn't as tall, and when I saw her today she height mogged me and she's fucking below 15 years....

My whole day got ruined because of her, my mood has been destroyed.....

I feel like roping because of this....

Man seriously I don't know what kikes put into waters but new generation is fucking chads

Man seriously I don't know what kikes put into waters but new generation is fucking chads
Chads reproduced, we didn't. Chad genetics now cover basically everyone who didn't have a moneymaxxing/statsmaxxing beta father. Even then, a Chad likely impregnated their foid and they're raising the child. Does not mean there will not be incels, just means that now in order to be a chad you have to be a super-gigachad. Sub 9 zoomers are fucked.

I've been getting heightmogged by females more often recently and i'm 6'0. Why is everyone so tall?

True, everywhere I go I see teenage chads who are 6' and above with good faces and big masculine chins. They also look older than they are
(((They))) are definitely putting something in the water and foods

Chads reproduced, we didn't. Chad genetics now cover basically everyone who didn't have a moneymaxxing/statsmaxxing beta father. Even then, a Chad likely impregnated their foid and they're raising the child. Does not mean there will not be incels, just means that now in order to be a chad you have to be a super-gigachad. Sub 9 zoomers are fucked.
True. next generation average height will be like 7ft jfl
True, everywhere I go I see teenage chads who are 6' and above with good faces and big masculine chins. They also look older than they are
(((They))) are definitely putting something in the water and foods
fuck this shit i get mogged by a fucking 15 YO CHAD

Its what (((they))) put in the water and infest crops.

sorry man i know how you feel, watch some anime to feel better

Goddamn sounds hot

I was probably the 2nd shortest guy at my graduation and I was about 5'9 at the time. A curry was the shortest. Everyone else was fucking 6' or more and a lot of girls were my height.

Last edited:
literal middle schoolers mog me - facial hair, height
wtf are they feeding them, it seems like everyone is 6'3+

Estrogen cause every women to grow taller due it's convertion into testosteron

While it affects every guy with a weak genetic negatively, since excess Estrogen will stunt your growth if you have a high Estrogen receptor sensitivity

Truecel If You get height mogged by 15 year old foid ngl

That sounds brutal. Sorry to hear, OP.

You’re 5’5” right?