Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I got mocked by foids in public

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
I was just in the store, and I heard some foids snickering and laughing. When I turned around I saw they were pointing at me and recording me. I feel so subhuman :cryfeels:

Inkwell celebrity

Last edited:
Fuck them, i dont understand people going out of their way to laugh at someone.

I was just in the store, and I heard some foids snickering and laughing. When I turned around I saw they were pointing at me and recording me. I feel so subhuman :cryfeels:
I've never seen foids do something like that to unattractive guys. In fact the only times I've seen that behavior is when they like the guy.

Why exactly?

That happened to me once in highschool, truly suifuel.

ive been laughed and mocked by both women and men in the NHS waiting room, many other places as well, just laughed at as soon as i step in

Can heavily relate, this is why I don't go out