Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I got made fun of in a xbox party today by 2 friends and my cousin because i never learned how to ride a bike

VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, "Just mog them with kindness!"
★★
My cousin didn't say too much but the other 2 kind of made fun of me for it.

I didn't know that was something you "had" to learn?

I was never taught how to ride a bike nor did I care to learn?

Is this an abnormal thing to not know how to do?

It just means you never had a social life outside with normies riding on bikes, specifically with girls. They're making fun of you for being a loser essentially.

It just means you never had a social life outside with normies riding on bikes, specifically with girls. They're making fun of you for being a loser essentially.
Brootal.

I was never really interested in it so Ig I never thought it was such a big deal lmaoo

Brootal.

I was never really interested in it so Ig I never thought it was such a big deal lmaoo
Same, but that's only because I never had a social life or friends because I was an ugly ethnic with a bunch of white kids. Never began.

Same, but that's only because I never had a social life or friends because I was an ugly ethnic with a bunch of white kids. Never began.
Brootal.

I don't get why normies bully over the dumbest shit like ok so what if i cant ride a bike?

Brootal.

I don't get why normies bully over the dumbest shit like ok so what if i cant ride a bike?
Because it's normal, and normies will take the opportunity to make fun of you for being abnormal whenever they get the chance. Same with sports or celebrities, music, etc. If you don't partake in their normie drivel, you are seen as a weirdo, a freak.

Because it's normal, and normies will take the opportunity to make fun of you for being abnormal whenever they get the chance. Same with sports or celebrities, music, etc. If you don't partake in their normie drivel, you are seen as a weirdo, a freak.
True.

I used to get really sad about this but like 3 weeks ago something just hit me and now I am just getting super angry when I get mistreated like this.

Honestly I perfer the anger over the sadness because the sadness hurts way more then the anger.

Wbu? Do you get more sad or angry?

True.

I used to get really sad about this but like 3 weeks ago something just hit me and now I am just getting super angry when I get mistreated like this.

Honestly I perfer the anger over the sadness because the sadness hurts way more then the anger.

Wbu? Do you get more sad or angry?
Eh, most days, I don't really feel anything, nothing strong anyway. I'm just kind of emotionless and reserved. But if I had to choose it would be sadness. Only when I read or see something ragefuel worthy then that's when I get angry.

I know how to ride a bike but others assume I don’t know which is brutal

Of course you need to learn how to ride a bike. I learned in second grade. When I first got on a bike I looked like an idiot and could hardly make turns and crashed a lot. Now at 19, I can ride a bike very well and pedal it pretty fast on level ground (28 mph). I once had my bike going 32 mph going downhill on a rough dirt road with no helmet. That shit was risky and took some skill to not crash.

Yep. A bike is basically the equivalent to a car when you are a kid. It's the gateway to a social life.

Literally never began for you. I live under a rock and also never had a life but i also learned how to ride a bike. We even dedicated a whole day in elementary school to learn it

Literally never began for you. I live under a rock and also never had a life but i also learned how to ride a bike. We even dedicated a whole day in elementary school to learn it
Really?

My school never taught that at all.

Yep. Even I had a bike, but it wasn't about friends. I just simply enjoyed riding my bike by myself and doing stupid stuff with it.
Yeah, well, going outside meant being seen by people and interacting with them possibly, so I never did. I learned how to use the bike in school, but never used it again.

Yeah, well, going outside meant being seen by people and interacting with them possibly, so I never did. I learned how to use the bike in school, but never used it again.
Damn. Just curious, are you legally able to drive a car?

My cousin didn't say too much but the other 2 kind of made fun of me for it.

I didn't know that was something you "had" to learn?

I was never taught how to ride a bike nor did I care to learn?

Is this an abnormal thing to not know how to do?
Biking is useless when you have cars

Its a hobby at most