Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got laughed at for just walking alone

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
I was walking along the coast, when suddenly a guy walking with two girls pointed at me and started laughing at me, to which the girls joined in. I just looked at them in silence and kept walking.
Also, eat shit, @Limerencel for denying that I'm a genuine truecel.

Should have said "what are you laughing at *insert insult about his looks here*"

I don't get it why would people randomly laugh at someone. Next time you should say something at least, insult those fucks back.

Should have said "what are you laughing at *insert insult about his looks here*"
It would've fucking ended horribly. I would get verbally annihilated since I'm known as the Chris chan of the city in the two cities I went to school.
Ask him. I can't comprehend his faulty logic.

I would get verbally annihilated since I'm known as the Chris chan of the city in the two cities I went to school.

I think you may be a locationcel then

Were they taller than you?

at least they laugh at you kek. People just feel sorry for me because I'm the looks equivalent of a retard who you can't laugh at, else you're a bad person

It's extremely rare for average looking and above males and all females to ever be alone. They cannot comprehend doing anything alone at all. for them being around people brings nothing but pure joy, when for us it brings nothing but pain and despair. Were not even the same species were subhumans. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Were they taller than you?
No. I was taller than them.
I think you may be a locationcel then
My socially inept ass will get me this status everywhere.
It's extremely rare for average looking and above males and all females to ever be alone. They cannot comprehend doing anything alone at all. for them being around people brings nothing but pure joy, when for us it brings nothing but pain and despair. Were not even the same species were subhumans. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Average and socially retarded gets you the same result.

No. I was taller than them.

My socially inept ass will get me this status everywhere.

Average and socially retarded gets you the same result.
Why are you labeled the chris chan of the city if you don't mind me asking? There are autistic people on youtube that have friends.

Why are you labeled the chris chan of the city if you don't mind me asking? There are autistic people on youtube that have friends.
I also have friends, but I'm a KHV.

Long story short, I started telling jokes and imitating Filthy Frank characters in 7th grade. I did this until the 1st semester of my freshman year in high school. Some guy made a Facebook page for me where I could post jokes. He deleted it when it got 300 likes and when I tried recreating it, it only got 2.

My social retardation ruined everything up to my senior year, where I am now.

I used to get laughed at for walking and eating alone as well.

Beat the fuck out of them. That's the ONLY reason I gymmaxx