Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got laughed at for getting my car broken into

ricecel4life

ricecel4life

Officer
Was smoking near a bus stop at my college. There was a fight between some white girls. While I was watching the fight a black dude stepped on my shoes saying they are ugly, I told them they were handmedowns and laughed it off. I pulled out my smokes and he thought they were foreign cigs but they were American Cigs. Another black dude asked for a cig. I only had one so I just gave it to him. I thought I had more but they were all burned out so they laughed at me as I embarrassingly threw it away. I get a call from my friend asking me if I want haircut and I happily said yes so I walk back to my car, it was far away parked in a garage. It appeared to look broken into. The cat converter was missing and there were pry bar markings. A group black dudes close by were laughing making fun of me for getting my car broken into. I called the police after

Nigga lives in San Andreas

Brutal I wouldve went dylann roof in gta 5

Catholic inverters have valuable plutonium in them...

It was probably a crackhead who stole it to sell it at the junkyard and buy more drugs

It was probably a crackhead who stole it to sell it at the junkyard and buy more drugs
Definitely blacks. They do this shit all the time, and then sell the stuff they stole to pawn shops.