Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i got killed in fortnite by a twitch celebrity

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
wasn't stream sniping, random meetup - they made it look easy, grapple to the top of porta fort then boop to the head and dead

> fortnite

:soy:

I've played many 3rd person and first person shooters, fortnite takes the most skill to play even if it doesn't look like it

I've played many 3rd person and first person shooters, fortnite takes the most skill to play even if it doesn't look like it

Ask McDonald's for a fortnite minion burger.

What was that anime called?

Space Patrol Luluco.

A really cool anime. It has a western style but looks really nice, puts American cartoons to shame.

Space Patrol Luluco.

A really cool anime. It has a western style but looks really nice, puts American cartoons to shame.
I saw it, pretty sad it's done tbh.

tell the bitch to challenge you in a Dark Souls multiplayer mod.

anyways, Fortnite is pretty much normalfag gaming and I've been around games since 1987 so, yeah.....

Fortnite is an ez game, I made a triple kill against cucked teammed up team in my first ever match. Try DotA2.

just challenge a twitch thot in Grand Strategy theory.

Fortnite is fucking shit. you should play a better game

Fortnite is fucking shit. you should play a better game

tell her to play Crusader Kings on Ironman mode. or EU4, vanilla no mods. also Ironman. make her learn history and force her to stare at a map for 8 straight fucking hours.

i'll keep playing fortnite, you guys can keep playing your games that aren't popular so you can prove you're the true cels or whatever even though i probably the smallest penis on this forum and barely leave the house

Fortnite is an ez game, I made a triple kill against cucked teammed up team in my first ever match. Try DotA2.

i dont believe it

░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃ :soy: :soy: :soy:
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃ :soy: :soy: :soy:
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Killed by a low IQ BBC, well done OP

i tried playing but quit because building is fucking hard

>fortnite