Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I got into a conversation about boobs with a coworker tonight, he said I'm too young for that even though I'm 25, and thinks I should wait until 30.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
What makes it worse is that my mom agreed because of "Maturity". Does she think I'm immediately going to have kids? I just want to fuck, and it's been torture to go without it all this time since I started puberty.:feelsohgod:

It is an subtle insult. Normalfaggots never say things like these to 15 y.o. Chads and young criminals.

It is an subtle insult. Normalfaggots never say things like these to 15 y.o. Chads and young criminals.
I guess that explains why I felt so insulted. Why does it seem that the people who say we're too negative are the ones who give out the most blackpills? :dafuckfeels:

He knows you're inexperienced :cryfeels:

Are you actually taking this thread seriously? :feelshaha:, unless OP is legit mentally retarded this entire thread reads like joke

What guy really talks to his mother about shit like this?

not for your age = you are truecel your life is over, same thing with other arguments like "sex is not everything" "look for other things"

Careful, he's tricking you to become a wizard :feelsmage:

That’s so dumb lol. They (your co-worker and your mom) are only saying that because you’re incel. But they probably don’t even realise it.

It’s a typical incel trait to be insulted and treated differently because you’re ugly. People will also have opinions of you that don’t apply to attractive guys.

That’s so dumb lol. They (your co-worker and your mom) are only saying that because you’re incel. But they probably don’t even realise it.

It’s a typical incel trait to be insulted and treated differently because you’re ugly. People will also have opinions of you that don’t apply to attractive guys.
It makes me wonder if my parents are subconsciously blackpilled but have this need to feed me bluepills instead to prevent me from killing myself.

It makes me wonder if my parents are subconsciously blackpilled but have this need to feed me bluepills instead to prevent me from killing myself.
Perhaps. I still don’t appreciate it when parents try to delude their children.

Are you actually taking this thread seriously? :feelshaha:, unless OP is legit mentally retarded this entire thread reads like joke

What guy really talks to his mother about shit like this?
I tend to believe that people say. Even online.

I tend to believe that people say. Even online.
It has to atleast make sense though

If a guy says - "I'm 20, White and 6'5" with an average face, but I'm a virgin" do you believe him then?

This story is just as ridiculous

Nothing he says even reads like a regular conversation

There's even a blatant non sequitur:
Does she think I'm immediately going to have kids?

This has nothing to do with anything that was said, the entire thread reads like a troll thread

If a guy says - "I'm 20, White and 6'5" with an average face, but I'm a virgin" do you believe him then?
Maybe he was raised in a very strikt religious family or is a mentalcel. Or raised by single mom and cannot understand that behaving 'manly' is.

This story is just as ridiculous

Nothing he says even reads like a regular conversation

There's even a blatant non sequitur:

This has nothing to do with anything that was said, the entire thread reads like a troll thread
I put that line in there because I was trying to guess what I'd need more maturity for.

redpill browser

and it's been torture to go without it all this time since I started puberty.:feelsohgod:
yes i can't believe i've gone this long with no sex or intimacy with big booba woman
and what do you mean he said you are too young for boobs?

yes i can't believe i've gone this long with no sex or intimacy with big booba woman
and what do you mean he said you are too young for boobs?
I just guessed he was implying I'm too young for sex. He started saying I would wait until 50 for that now. He HAS to be joking, right?:feelsohgod:

I just guessed he was implying I'm too young for sex.
I think he was indirectly insulting you tbh.
Who the fuck says 20+ y/os are to young for sex? He wouldn't have said that if you where a 6'5 chad who looks like he fucked the entirety of his highschool cheerleading team tbh.

I think he was indirectly insulting you tbh.
It's the same with my mom. Sometimes, I think if there is a god; he saved me from a death by suffocation just to make me into a monster.

still hopeless, even if the conversation went otherwise, you wouldn't have won anything.

Meanwhile tyrone and chad loses virginity at 12 and that soycuck thinks 25 is too young.

You are too young at 25 lol, but chads are always at the right age..

What makes it worse is that my mom agreed because of "Maturity". Does she think I'm immediately going to have kids? I just want to fuck, and it's been torture to go without it all this time since I started puberty.:feelsohgod:
What the fuck , lol

You're either getting insulted or misunderstanding extreme sarcasm.

you should be able to tell if he is insulting you or joking around. No offence but If you cant tell that you probably have autismn or low iq