Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I got humiliated by couples at a fast food restaurant

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I went to Wings N Things for lunch. I walked inside and I took my order. When I looked at the seating area, there was nobody there. I said to myself, "yes, no couples, I get to eat alone in peace". I take a seat and I enjoy my meal. A few minutes later, a young couple walked inside the store and they went to the back of the seating area and they were literally cuddling in front of me. They left, I was relieved, finally I can go back to eating my food in peace, nope, a different couples sat by Me and I saw them eating together, this sight reminded me of how lonely I am. I quickly finished my meal because I didn't want to feel sad by seeing this couple sitting together.
Today was a bad day, brocels. I am not feeling good right now.

There is no need to be scared of eating in a fast food restaurant, nobody will bother you, and you rarely see couples eating together

I was in a Italian restuarent by myself where there were just couples in there. It was literally the shittiest Italian with bad food.

Imagine having a girlfriend and taking her to a shitty Italian.

One black female behind me said ''i know why he is alone'' obviously she was commenting on my appearance or some
other characteristic, which she explains to herself why im alone.

Last edited:
Brootal. Whenever I have family reunions I always see my cousins with their girlfriends and it reminds me just how over it is for me especially considering one is only 2 month older than me and the other is 2 years older

This aged poorly

should have thrown hot coffee at them, ER style.

:lul::lul: he only wanted to cool then down it makes him look more like the supreme gentleman.
right i thought he was burning sexhavers but he was throwing some cold fucking starbucks sissy drinks at them :feelskek:

I went to Wings N Things for lunch. I walked inside and I took my order. When I looked at the seating area, there was nobody there. I said to myself, "yes, no couples, I get to eat alone in peace". I take a seat and I enjoy my meal. A few minutes later, a young couple walked inside the store and they went to the back of the seating area and they were literally cuddling in front of me. They left, I was relieved, finally I can go back to eating my food in peace, nope, a different couples sat by Me and I saw them eating together, this sight reminded me of how lonely I am. I quickly finished my meal because I didn't want to feel sad by seeing this couple sitting together.
Today was a bad day, brocels. I am not feeling good right now.
See homie?? Chances are prolly less to see this shit....since we are considered freaks
..(like joker dark knight)...their was an old song rap song that came out in the 80s....the chorus went like this...THE FREAKS COME OUT AT NIGHT..THE FREAKS COME OUT AT NNIIGGHHTTT....!!!!" llmmmaaooo...

I only go out during boring business days....prefer late night of those days....I'm in my man cave like a fucking bat in the bat cave during weekends...

Like hurricane Carter played by Denzel Washington was doing in his cell....or was that Malcolm x.... WHEN THE INMATES ARE UP DURNG DAY...I SLEEP...WHEN THEY SLEEP AT NIGHT...IM AWOKE...

he only was up during day for court or to eat...

right i thought he was burning sexhavers but he was throwing some cold fucking starbucks sissy drinks at them :feelskek:
He really showed how rich he was by throwing Starbucks on random couple's, if only he used some cheap coffee in a paper cup. :lul:

That's one of the resons why I don't eat outiside anymore. Too many happy copules, too much pain for my incel soul

Takeaway/delivery is the way it must be for us inkies.

you have my support to do anything you want, brothER

I'd just get my food and leave, what actually bugs me is going to a mall or any outdoor shopping center since there's a 99% chance it'll be infested with teenage normies and couples