Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I got high after drinking alcohol

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
So i drank 3 beers and a 350 ml bottle of vodka. I was hungry so i decided to go get some meat at the grocery store. I walked there and I felt very energetic. I was enough sober so i could input and pay for my food but the cashier was pretty much blurry to me. On the way home i just started laughing out of nowhere for no reason. When i passed my old school i started laughing alot. I met some teens and i laughed even more out loud and on the way home a guy was watering his hedge 10 pm, he probably thought i was some kind of mental druggie. I just couldn't help it. I just kept laughing from nowhere. It was lifefuel for me tbh. I never had this feeling from drinking before. Maybe because i was outside or something. Crazy. I have no idea why this happened to me. I laughed nonstop for atleast 40 minutes.

Wow thats a lot tbh.
In one sitting, cant imagine.

Wow thats a lot tbh.
In one sitting, cant imagine.
Not that much for me. It's 11:10 pm here right now and i've stopped drinking an hr ago. Hopefully i wont be hang over tomorrow.

Not that much for me. It's 11:10 pm here right now and i've stopped drinking an hr ago. Hopefully i wont be hang over tomorrow.
Dear @FinnCel ,you have a challenger.

Maybe us nordics have a larger resistance to alcohol. I Just couldn't stop laughing. I laughed like Light for 40 mins.

Maybe us nordics have a larger resistance to alcohol. I Just couldn't stop laughing. I laughed like Light for 40 mins.
It’s over for ethnics then. Brutal racepill once again

A day without laughter is a day wasted - Charlie Chaplin.

Omg, I did exactly the same!!
I get no heart problems at all from weed when I'm already drunk.
I've started enjoying life much more.
Stopped drinking?