Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I got heightmogged by everyone at a family reunion

DangerBadger

DangerBadger

KHHV blackcel
This happened about over a month ago. But yeah, I got height mogged by pretty much everyone, even quite a few of my female family members during a family reunion. I don't understand why I had to be the short one in the family, it's so fucked up. There's not a lot of short people in either side of my family but quite a few tall ones. I was always afraid that this would happen to me from the time I was a preteen/young teen. I'm still shorter than my father, mother, and even my younger brother who is at least 2 inches taller than me! Why the hell did I have to be the short one??!! It's just so unfair. The only part of my family that is known to have short people is specifically my paternal grandmother's line.

what is your ethnicity?

and even my younger brother who is at least 2 inches taller than me!
it`s pretty normal that younger siblings taller than older, but i`m taller than everyone in my family so i can`t understand how bad it feels

I understand how you feel, im the shortest male in my family, even kids mog me.

Got lucky I never get called to family re-unions :feelsLSD:

All the men around my age heightmog me in my family and I last saw them three years ago they're probably even taller now