Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I got height and framemogged by a female

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I saw her when I was doing grocery shopping today. I'm 5'11 and I have an above average frame so I don't get heightmogged by females that often and I never got framemogged by one before today. This fucking beast was at least 6'1 and she had the frame and shoulders of a College Chad.
Luckily I didn't have to walk past her, but I saw a curry that did and the mogging was brutal.
The worst part was that she wasn't even ugly. She was around 18 and had a 5-6/10 face so nature didn't sabotage this creature's looks for her to have the body of a male bodybuilder.
I can't even begin to imagine what kind of Gigachad would be needed to satisfy this genetic freak.

The fact that she lives in the same area as me will be constant suifuel. I have to go grocery shopping somewhere else now because if I ever see her again i'm roping.

This experience made me open my eyes and realize just how much heightcels and framecels have to suffer on a daily basis.

Damn, brutal. I'm 2 inches shorter and women emasculate me all the time.

Soon enough we're going to have 6'5 broad shoulder foids walking around after all of this hypergamy

Imagine how much she would slay if she lezmogged even Chad-light.

Absolute unit, this foid

Damn, brutal. I'm 2 inches shorter and women emasculate me all the time.
I'm 4 inches shorter. Imagine. Then again, here in Italy people aren't that tall so i'm usually spared.

If a foid mogs me height-wise, I don’t feel bad because she’s a freak. 6’6+ femoid? That’s a giantess and odds are she’s masculine looking too with a majorly fucked up body.

in the under 25 category I swear its not unusual for foids to be 6 foot + with a big frame, and some lift weights on top of that

Happens every time I step outside, welcome to the club

I saw her when I was doing grocery shopping today. I'm 5'11 and I have an above average frame so I don't get heightmogged by females that often and I never got framemogged by one before today. This fucking beast was at least 6'1 and she had the frame and shoulders of a College Chad.
Luckily I didn't have to walk past her, but I saw a curry that did and the mogging was brutal.
The worst part was that she wasn't even ugly. She was around 18 and had a 5-6/10 face so nature didn't sabotage this creature's looks for her to have the body of a male bodybuilder.
I can't even begin to imagine what kind of Gigachad would be needed to satisfy this genetic freak.

The fact that she lives in the same area as me will be constant suifuel. I have to go grocery shopping somewhere else now because if I ever see her again i'm roping.

This experience made me open my eyes and realize just how much heightcels and framecels have to suffer on a daily basis.

Dunno man, foids with male-like frames don't get my dick hard at all :horror:

Glad I'm sub-7' and don't have to ride...:feelsgah:

peter1.jpg

Foids want tall men because they want strong offspring. Evolution bitch.

But they always imagine having a strong 7ft tall son when they see a tall man. They never think that they may have a 7ft ogre of a daughter who miserable AF cus their genes reject every man in sight