Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I got ghosted just right now

• Thread starter Persianyoungcel
  • Start date
Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
I just got ghosted on Telegram by a foid after she saw my pic jfl im not mad at all im not sad i find it actually funny she was ok but after she i sent her my pic she ended her chat with me ( Its an anonymous chat bot )

@Iranianoldcel @incelerated :society::society:

what did you expect?

what did you expect?
I didnt expect that reaction i thought she is going to reject me in a polite way i never got ghosted before

She was very rude. Her behavior was awful. Fucking bitch.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: Why do theychate usbincel s :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I cant take it anymore u am crying my eyes out:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: i am high
Dont cry brocel idk about my look anymore i dont need this animals ( femoids ) love anymore

Cry Crying GIF

And, then these toilets wonder why incels are so misogynistic:feelstastyman:
They always treat me like I am not a Human but some Ghost whom they can't see:feelsbadman:

And, then these toilets wonder why incels are so misogynistic:feelstastyman:
They always treat me like I am not a Human but some Ghost whom they can't see:feelsbadman:
It was a bit shocking i didnt expect that reaction

Happens to me every day. Though I don't think it's funny

I just got ghosted on Telegram by a foid after she saw my pic jfl im not mad at all im not sad i find it actually funny she was ok but after she i sent her my pic she ended her chat with me ( Its an anonymous chat bot )
Whores everywhere

Once a „traditional Muslim foid“ was searching for a husband to marry in the west.
I wanted to see how far i can go without having the intention to really take her in the west.
She was talking about marrying and shit on the phone, after i shoved her a selfie of my face, she started to blackmail me and threaten me to show the chat to my friends :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Foids are very funny creatures, don’t take then serious, let their stupidity amuse you

You seem to post a lot about trying your luck with foids. Have you learned anything interesting? I imagine that you only get more blackpilled after each rejection.
Yes it make me more blackpilled

Yes it make me more blackpilled
:blackpill::whitepill:
Dont forget your daily camelpill :whitepill:
camel can carry you through harsh desert
Scorching sun and sandstorm are nothing for him :feelsahh:

He's your friend and good natured :feelscomfy:
But he do mighty charge if need be

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
@svgmn1

:blackpill::whitepill:
Dont forget your daily camelpill :whitepill:
camel can carry you through harsh desert
Scorching sun and sandstorm are nothing for him :feelsahh:

He's your friend and good natured :feelscomfy:
But he do mighty charge if need be

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
@svgmn1
C.A.M.E.L M.A.X.X.I.N.G

Do you race camels on the streets in Iran? I kinda want to get on a camel and tell him to kick a foid in her slutty toilet face:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
No I never saw that but i think they do it in some Arab countries

Arabs are based i like them even though i am kikecel i prefer them to my cucked kikes ngl:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

Islam is kinda based because you can beat a toilet LIKE A DRUM and have a harem of foids if you are rich:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
:ahegao:

Lol aren’t you the guy who said you approach 1000 women and you don’t care

I neve4 said i approached 1000 foids
Dude it was just sarcasm of course you don’t approach 1000 women lol. But you are the guy who said that you are not scared to approach women and that you don’t give up

Dude it was just sarcasm of course you don’t approach 1000 women lol. But you are the guy who said that you are not scared to approach women and that you don’t give up
Yup thats me about giving up i think its over from now i dont think i have any motives to approach anyone

Last edited: