Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I got friendly with some girl at a club

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I went to a club recently. Pay to enter. I didn't know anyone there. I got drunk and tried hitting on some women. Little success with girls mostly giving me one word answers. However i started to talk with this one girl and she seemed really friendly to me. Was getting close to me and laughing at everything i said.

I wondered if I migh finally get lucky first time in my life. I was happy for like a minute. Like everything was alrihght in my life. Then here boyfriend showed up. Clearly she did this to make him jealus or something. The boyfirnd some fat chad instantly started shit with me. He poured his beer on me and hit me in the head.

I Fought back. Can't say I won but i managed to make him fall. I got kicked out, him too. Idk about the girlfriend of his I know i saw her laughing with some other girl when they kicked us out. So yeah that's the story. Funny huh?

Gay if larp based if true

holly shit , foids are saddistic scumbags

Just a day in the life of an incel. I feel your pain:incel:

When you play GTA make sure to keep a knife and taser/gun with you just in case.

Foid causes violence and escapes without blame

The mastery of foids is the deceipt of appearing powerless and innocent while being the culprit behind everything

The mastery of foids is the deceipt of appearing powerless and innocent while being the culprit behind everything
Yeah It has been like that throughout the entire human history. Just how many wars have women coused over nothing?

I wondered if I migh finally get lucky first time in my life. I was happy for like a minute. Like everything was alrihght in my life. Then here boyfriend showed up.
@gymletethnicel Everytime.
This is why i was retarded back then for having any hopes. Glad i dont go through this cycle again

brutal asf, are any of these whores ever really single

btw in college a guy got beat up like this, by a girl's ex.. the guy that beat him up wasn't even her current boyfriend anymore

@ThoughtfulCel

@ThoughtfulCel
The only thing I find wrong with this statement is that foids "appear" powerless.

Women are powerless, they don't "appear" powerless. They're weaker both physically and mentally, and couldn't go a day without the essentials provided to them by men. Most of their "power" comes from men who give it to them.

If all men as a whole said NO to women, they would be right back in the kitchen.

Women are the way they are because men allow it. Sure hypergamy and decietfulness is in their nature, but the only reason they're able to exercise it as much as they do now, is because men allow them to.

Man's greatest weakness is his biologically ingrained instinct to care for women, so much so that he puts himself at a disadvantage In order to make them happy.

Man created the imbalance in society that we have today. Man allowed women to obtain equal footing with special advantages, despite offering nothing

Every problem between men and women that exists today, is because one man decided it was a good idea to allow them equal rights

Last edited:
You should've got her number. Hoes be choosin. Just because that's her "BF" don't mean she loyal. He was prolly a beta orbiter that's been trying to hook up with her for a while. That's the soyciety we live in today. :society:

Serves you right for being a faggot

I went to a club recently. Pay to enter. I didn't know anyone there. I got drunk and tried hitting on some women. Little success with girls mostly giving me one word answers. However i started to talk with this one girl and she seemed really friendly to me. Was getting close to me and laughing at everything i said.

I wondered if I migh finally get lucky first time in my life. I was happy for like a minute. Like everything was alrihght in my life. Then here boyfriend showed up. Clearly she did this to make him jealus or something. The boyfirnd some fat chad instantly started shit with me. He poured his beer on me and hit me in the head.

I Fought back. Can't say I won but i managed to make him fall. I got kicked out, him too. Idk about the girlfriend of his I know i saw her laughing with some other girl when they kicked us out. So yeah that's the story. Funny huh?
One day at a village fest, a foid tried to send me to the exact same trap : making her boyfriend jealous. For context, in the South of France, village fests are fests where youngs very often fight for settling of scores.

So the foid tells me to accompany her because she's "sad". She drinks a lot. She had to go to the toilets and I ask a friend if she's single. "No", he replies. She comes back and plays the Lady, she says she's sad and that she needs to get drunk and all.

But I know her obvious trap and I stay like a stone to her seduction trials. She tried a lot, but hell no, I don't wanna get beaten by who-knows-why for no gain at all.

At the end of the party we come back to our group and we all come back to our respective houses.

The day after I see her again (the fest lasts 3 evenings) and guess what ? She's with her bf and seems very happy to be with him :feelsthink:
But I wasn't expecting the guy. You know I'm 6 feet tall. But the guy was a GIANT. Like 7 feet tall. And the guy is a COP. The previous night, he was just on cop duty.

Those fucking foids bitches love to send such traps to innocent men and see their bf destroying the innocent's face :feelsdevil:

Female narcissim can never be underestimated.

reminds me of jews JFL at them being the mastermind and causing all conflict while playing the victim