Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I got fired

compost

compost

Laying down and rotting.
★★
Turns out HR want someone who's "more active". I guess they expected savantism and being 24/7 for the job instead of the autist sperg with motivation issues they got. I don't think I really care. It's not like this job was for anything as I don't really consoom.

They wanted a corporate drone

What kind of job was it?

while some non-NT chad barely does anything and gets a rise JFL

Based username and avi

good 4 u, good 4 u
i wish my boss can fire me so i can just become a homeless guy and end up cutting my throat with a butter knife one day

It's over. Fate many will share

They wanted someone who is attractive and talkative, sorry sweaty their personality detector failed

Turns out HR want someone who's "more active". I guess they expected savantism and being 24/7 for the job instead of the autist sperg with motivation issues they got. I don't think I really care. It's not like this job was for anything as I don't really consoom.
Lucky goy

same shit happened too me yesterday got fired from my internship. Not for there reasons(its a complex situation) but this personality shit was mentioned