Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I got fired for asking out a JB

TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Recruit
★★
I wish I wore a shirt with a pocket so I could record it but basically what happend was there was this JB with a fat ass and I asked her out and her mom was like "excuse me shes only 14" meanwhile she was dressing like a slut. Anyway she went to my manager and told on me and then she called me into her room and fired my ass I am now fucked guys

Low inhib mogs me
How agecucked is your country?

I would say LARP but honestly this isn't hard to believe considering your other threads

For those who is saying larp ill show you the paperwork when I get home

I wish I wore a shirt with a pocket so I could record it but basically what happend was there was this JB with a fat ass and I asked her out and her mom was like "excuse me shes only 14" meanwhile she was dressing like a slut. Anyway she went to my manager and told on me and then she called me into her room and fired my ass I am now fucked guys
Respect bro.

Anyway she went to my manager and told on me and then she called me into her room and fired my ass I am now fucked guys
Fucking brutal. I would ER the workplace that you got fired from. That’s fair justice tbh

I didnt know she was 14
I know they can look younger but 14? Still why you hit on any girl when you are on work hours. Buddy thats not the time you should spend finding a girlfriend. And go for those were you are absolutely sure thes are 18.

« She’s only 14 »

It doesn’t bother her mom when she does anal in the back of chad’s car though

well done fellow fedcels we got im

almost makes up for the fucked up trump assassination. fuck that was embarrassing. made me ashamed to be a fed for a few days

You should of asked her mom why she let her daughter dress like a slut.

Then maybe ask her mom if her daughter was a virgin, if she said yes maybe utter an audible “giggidy” under your breath.

I always know if someone loves their kid based on how they let them dress. If you would let your 14 year old daughter dress like a skank then you don't honestly care if she gets raped. You're not at fault here (assuming this is true but probs not LOLOL) and she's a dumb cunt for letting her daughter wear that.

Asking out a random women at the place u work as a presumably sub5. JFL.

I always know if someone loves their kid based on how they let them dress. If you would let your 14 year old daughter dress like a skank then you don't honestly care if she gets raped.
I mean, true, but what if the parent in question is the one raping their kid, and loves the kid because of that?

Asking for a friend.

I mean, true, but what if the parent in question is the one raping their kid, and loves the kid because of that?

Asking for a friend.
Then it's even worse because you can't blame it on stupidity and can only blame it on malice.

Nigga you gonna get in handcuffs for that shit.

Then it's even worse because you can't blame it on stupidity and can only blame it on malice.
I mean yes but at least the parent loves the kid.

Most parents who let their kids run around like skanks clearly don't care about their kid in any way.

There are some 14 year old girls who look like adults, tbf

I mean yes but at least the parent loves the kid.

Most parents who let their kids run around like skanks clearly don't care about their kid in any way.
I think it's better to not really love your kid, but at least do what's best for them than it is to love them and not do enough.

I think it's better to not really love your kid, but at least do what's best for them than it is to love them and not do enough.
ok well that's a valid point at the same time I believe the apostle paul isn't entirely wrong when he says

"And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing." (1 Cor 13)

if you look at social media of a teenager and a prostitute you cannot tell who is who. they are all whores

Ah... A man of culture...

Send you're résumé to my Maine office, I'm sure we can find something to keep you busy...

Can you start Monday?