Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got fired for asking a girl if she had a boyfriend.

leafblown

leafblown

Just the worst
I thought this girl at my job liked me and I just asked in passing if she had a boyfriend. She and the other bitches there spread the word that I sexually harassed her. Everyone turned against me. I’ve been homeless for a long time now so I’m moving somewhere else. I thought I had a chance to be like other people but I lost everything. The women at my work are all whores and fuck everyone but when I reached out even a little I’m enemy number one. I can’t look at a woman without immense hatred now. All of my friends turned against me too. There is truly no place for me anywhere. I am hated for just existing. I always tried to be kind to everyone but this is the result. I’m turning inward now. I’m isolating myself as much as possible and trying to cope. Normies are horrible people. This was a hard lesson to learn but now I know for sure that I should stay alone. I really tried to be a good person but it was all a mistake. For people like us, isolation is our best bet. Now I’m waiting for my parents to die so I can take my own life, but I think that’s a cope too. I’m truly worthless and all I have left is pain and hate. My whole life I never really had anything. All I want to do is die

Last edited:
least brutal average sub 5 experience

"The worst thing she can say is no"

I agree some action in some form should be taken. That shouldn't just happen to someone for asking something as light as that. And it isn't even close to "Sexual assault" Be careful when you breathe in a certain direction it will be considered assault

She would've fucked you if you looked like this:

Attachments

• 3497244_6C7244AB-9309-4201-8645-07D9770CD73A.jpeg
    3497244_6C7244AB-9309-4201-8645-07D9770CD73A.jpeg
    149.4 KB · Views: 43
I agree some action in some form should be taken. That shouldn't just happen to someone for asking something as light as that. And it isn't even close to "Sexual assault" Be careful when you breathe in a certain direction it will be considered assault
I have no money for a lawyer and barely any for food and gas and I’m trying to just stay alone. My heart can’t take anymore

this is why i avoid interacting with foids as much as possible

I have no money for a lawyer and barely any for food and gas and I’m trying to just stay alone. My heart can’t take anymore
I'm sorry man. Have you talked to your boss? Did they just fire you on the spot? You should've at least been able to talk/explain. I don't get why they would just do something so brutal.

That's crazy that foid act like they cannot stand questions like that : "that is too personal, Im not a sexual object ...." And at the same time say that having a 4 digit body count is normal and healthy. They are litteraly whore that play virgin when it is about blaming sub5

I'm sorry man. Have you talked to your boss? Did they just fire you on the spot? You should've at least been able to talk/explain. I don't get why they would just do something so brutal.
I did and they gave me a little money to gtfo. It took some time for the gossip to spread and I thought it was coming because I overheard some conversations. There was nothing my bosses could do against so many women. They only care about protecting themselves after all. And there’s no proof because they all lie

Last edited:
They are the purest form of evil I have ever experienced
they live to manipulate and get attention. lots of foids act friendly to me at my work (i don't care much) but the second anything goes wrong they are quick to try and blame me to save themselves from blame

I'm sorry this happened to you brocel. I hope that whore gets killed for being such a cruel slut

There's nothing to do apart from running from people and trying to be content with our shitty lot in life. Brutal

I'm sorry this happened to you brocel. I hope that whore gets killed for being such a cruel slut
I thought about her suffering in some way, but then I realized it’s not in me to hate as much as they do. I’m not the type of person to even wish harm. I guess I’m soft. I feel myself changing even though I don’t want to

2 hours later Chad gropes her ass and she goes home to touch herself

Embrace NEET status and embrace your hikikomori. Truecel should do nothing but rot and fuck the idiots who try to give you advice, screw redpill and every kind of son of a bitch who preaches something against blackpill.My life is being hikikomori, masturbating and preaching hate to normies on the internet.

I know such women too, i dont even know how behave towards them, so i basically just shut up.

Cant talk to them, cant hit them, cant argue.

I dont know about other countries but in Germany you need to take a Praktikum "practica" in school, which is basically 2 months unpaid work in a coorp or factory, its just slavery. In 9th grade I had this female Boss and it was just one other guy everyone else was female and I kid you not she always gave me the shittiest work that had nothing to do with my Praktikum or the reason why a Praktikum is even to be held in school, i was basically just a powerless slave, they didnt even regard me as a human, i got called out by this older Lady who was just part time working there "you arent human you are a trainee and trainees have no say in any matter" i was literally flipping out after that sentence, i was about to slap this bitch away.

Brutal but can I make a suggestion?

Hold frame next time, while saying it. Be assertive bruh!

Just kidding. Im sorry this happened to you. I cant believe they just fired you, without investigation, but if you had a zero hour contract, then its possible.

Brutal
But at least it's a lesson not to interact with women at work as an incel, they were seriously offended
And women really are psychopaths and narcissists
And their cry is worth more than justice and reason

I suspect something similar might be happening to me

'just shoot your shot. what's the worst that could happen?' :soy:

well the worst that could happen in the #believeallwomen era is... literally anything the foid makes up

if she wants, you could be a rapist pedophile or w/e. so idk that sound avoidable

big mistake. No one likes us trucels and this is exaclty what happens when you still harbor that little bit of hope
Exactly. And that’s precisely why I don’t even bother asking women out and stuck to the most basic level of conversation. Any time I try to further along conversations, I get one word responses and they act bitchy. No sense wasting time and risking legal troubles

'just shoot your shot. what's the worst that could happen?' :soy:

well the worst that could happen in the #believeallwomen era is... literally anything the foid makes up

if she wants, you could be a rapist pedophile or w/e. so idk that sound avoidable
Yeah, foids can literally ruin a man’s life if they don’t find him attractive. That’s why I never bother directly asking women out.

Is there nothing you can do? At least try to expose this case on the internet

You have nothing to lose. ThERe’s a solution…

Very sad. Fucking foid why she had to be so mad only for make such question? Fucking whores are so selfish and entitled.

It’s not your fault

Never talk to women at your workplace. Its too risky