Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I got featured on Inceltears for the second time this week

Congratulations bro. Unfortunately, I have not managed to land there yet.

I’ve only been featured there once and it was for praising Hitler.

Lol.

That was actually the original idea of marriage and marital rape wasn't outlawed untill the 70s or even early 2000s depending on where you live. IT likes posts that incite rape but really it's just a cope for them: they want to deny inceldom by tricking themselves that we are all rapist murdering paedophiles, and they aren't that so they can't be incel. I mean sure they're a virgin in their 30s, but that's just because they haven't met "the one", right? Because their views do not align with the more edgy posts of the site, they can be convinced that all incels are 'evil' and are sure that they would never be apart of such a tokthic group.
After every thread I open, I sometimes look there to see if I have landed there….has not happened yet :(
Make an edgy post that aligns perfectly with our stereotypes, and be sure to include lots of points that can be updated; the redditors will be drawn too strongly to the updoots for being a valiant "watchdog".

reach for higher things than getting reposted in IT, like maybe work out or write letters to editors

UMMM BIG YIKES YOURE NOT ENTITLED TO SEX SWEETIE WAAAMYN CONTROL EVERYTHING AND U JUST NEED TO EXCEPT THAT SWEET SUMMER CHILD !

it's all foids in the comments,
how do I know?

there aren't any arguments.
only :
shaming
considering blue pill as sane

foids cant even think, they are roaches, simple roaches

I'm always there bro congrats :what::cool:

Maybe you are their favorite?

Been there 1 time

so when are they going to start featuring their own members on /inceltears, you know the 'i'm not incel but...' guys

IT discriminates me ngl. never was tehre

Incels posting IncelTears posting Incels. Can we expand the chain IT?

AFAIK, I was mentioned there twice. It always amuses me which of my posts triggers them.