Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I got evicted from my apartment, I am not banned

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
After what hapenned this week which I wrote about in my thread here...

...I am getting evicted. I will move back to my parent's apartment for now but I'm looking for a new place. So basically I was blasting music, singing, knocked on some of my neighbours doors and asked if they wanted to join me at my party, was jumping on my floor and threw plates and a cup on it, destroying it, spat on one neighbours doors and puked on another's, when the police came I told the mI didn't remember my name and that I didn't have an ID but they found it anyways. I tried to take it from the cop's hand and told him to GTFO. When they knocked on the doors again to give me some papers, I only farted out loud and closed the doors (I will probably be called to a police station, I believe). Told my mother she is a whore and a bitch. Basically wanted to fuck up my life and I kinda did. This is what happens to a person who was bullied as a child, his mother beat and screamed at him if he didn;t do something perfectly or messed something up, who was never treated like a human being by others and who is sexually frustrated.

And no, I wasn't perma banned, I just got warnings ant they stacked, for a thread that administation considered "bragging" (not the above one). Just saying because a few people were concerned.
@Wellington @Hoppipolla @Atavistic Autist @Pixycel @senses fail

How long till they throw you out?

I already started taking things back from there. I have time until tuesday evening basically.
What did your mom say about all this, was she hesitant to le you live with her?

What did your mom say about all this, was she hesitant to le you live with her?
She barely said anything to me, let alone about this situation. My father was accepting on the phone but now that I am here he doesnt say anything to me. They never should have had me. JFL all of this and their reaction is zero.

They dont care about us

I mean, I've had some rough experiences in life too. Maybe not as bad.

But you need to be your own best advocate. I really don't think that doing things to disrupt or worsen your life is somehow going to make it better.

I mean, I've had some rough experiences in life too. Maybe not as bad.

But you need to be your own best advocate. I really don't think that doing things to disrupt or worsen your life is somehow going to make it better.
Well I dont care anymore tbh. I have nothing to lose. Just called my mother a whore and bitch again but today IRL. Spat on the floor as I was walking out and told her she wont be seeing me ever again after a few days. I am planning on becoming a homeless person and move out from my hometown far away.

Well I dont care anymore tbh. I have nothing to lose. Just called my mother a whore and bitch again but today IRL. Spat on the floor as I was walking out and told her she wont be seeing me ever again after a few days. I am planning on becoming a homeless person and move out from my hometown far away.

I think the best idea is to slowly build on whatever you DO have.

And also try to be grateful for the things you have.

Surely you don't really want to be homeless. I get that you're younger than me and when I was younger I used to kind of shake up my life a lot too just to see what happened.

Do be careful though as it can lead to a pretty rough ride at times - I speak from experience!

Homeless in winter in Poland? That will teach you a good lesson to humble and appreciate the little that you have.

Just be a shitty neighbor bro

The rationalcel in me wants to say I think you need to slow down bro. If you aren't prepared for a life of lawlessness and carefree debauchery then you need to make damn sure you are.
However the normal me is saying fuck it bro life's a wreck already so just might as well show them which finger specifically you want to flip at them.
I wish you the best of luck brocel because life on the street wont be easy and if you burn your bridges like with your parents and they wont let you live with them, then you're shit out of luck.
Also fuck your neighbors for not wanting to party :fuk:

Homeless in winter in Poland? That will teach you a good lesson to humble and appreciate the little that you have.

This was kind of my thinking too yeah.

I've had times in my life where I've thought "Ugh. It can't get any worse." ... and then I've thought about it and realised yes it really could!! For as long as you have a roof over your head and food in the fridge... it can always get worse!

I plan to fly to Thailand, enjoy some life and commit suicide, I can’t even mustarbate after this Circumcision, so uncomfortable and even lube doesn’t help me, two months living like that and I need my foreskin back to cope, I think my life is numbered :feelsrope:

I plan to fly to Thailand, enjoy some life and commit suicide, I can’t even mustarbate after this Circumcision, so uncomfortable and even lube doesn’t help me, two months living like that and I need my foreskin back to cope, I think my life is numbered :feelsrope:
Why tf did you circumcise yourself?

I plan to fly to Thailand, enjoy some life and commit suicide, I can’t even mustarbate after this Circumcision, so uncomfortable and even lube doesn’t help me, two months living like that and I need my foreskin back to cope, I think my life is numbered

Is masterbation different if you are circumcised?

I mean like is it more enjoyable with the skin and what is the difference without the skin?
This was kind of my thinking too yeah.

I've had times in my life where I've thought "Ugh. It can't get any worse." ... and then I've thought about it and realised yes it really could!! For as long as you have a roof over your head and food in the fridge... it can always get worse!
Yeah dude it can get much much worse. People out there dont give a fcuk about you. The other homeless people will steal your warm sleeping bag and couldnt care less if you freeze to death. Drunk hooligans prey on homeless people just to have fun beating them up to near death.

People think it is a joke out there but the struggle and dangers out on those cold hearted streets is real.

Last edited:
She barely said anything to me, let alone about this situation. My father was accepting on the phone but now that I am here he doesnt say anything to me. They never should have had me. JFL all of this and their reaction is zero.
I feel you man. I'm too high inhib to go that far but I understand what you're going through. Have you thought about becoming self-sufficient and reclusemaxxing in a cheap country? I'm working towards something like that in the long term. :smonk:

if my neighbour would act like that I would punch his face in, but since that's illegal I would probably just call the cops on him.
hope you go to jail or asylum soon, so you can't disturb others anymore. My life is fucked enough, I don't need some braindamaged faggot to annoy me in my appartment.

if my neighbour would act like that I would punch his face in, but since that's illegal I would probably just call the cops on him.
hope you go to jail or asylum soon, so you can't disturb others anymore. My life is fucked enough, I don't need some braindamaged faggot to annoy me in my appartment.
:cryfeels:

I feel you man. I'm too high inhib to go that far but I understand what you're going through. Have you thought about becoming self-sufficient and reclusemaxxing in a cheap country? I'm working towards something like that in the long term. :smonk:
Not really. I am fucked up. I dont know how to live. Cant manage time, dont know how to do majority of shit, cant cook, too tired and depressed to go to work.
:soy:

i fucking hate landlords
mao was right