Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I got disscriminated 4 times today since I got out of home,RACIST SLAVS

• Thread starter Deleted member 34031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34031

Banned
-
In past 2 hours,since I got out of home

1.one fat blonde whore moved to other side of road when I was walking
2.I was getting starred while walking(weird starrings )
3.I went to sit in coffe shop alone and there was only one teen slav bitch sitting in the part and as soon as she saw me she left to other part of coffe shop
4.I went to buy cigarette and nazi woman didnt give cigarette to my hand in store untill I hadnt givven her money

THESE BALKAN SLAVS ARE INSANE RACISTS,MOTHERFU***KEEEEERS

In past 2 bours,sincea I got out of home

3.I went to sit in coffe shop alone and there was only one slav bitch sitting in the part and as soon as she saw me she left to other part of coffe shop
4.I went to buy cigarette and nazi woman didnt give cigarette to my hand in store untill I hadnt givven her money

another day, another angry mulatto greycel

evils
like its a 99,9% white country .I dont get it,it isnt a country where people immigrate anyways
Like they want it to be 100% white with only china/japanese/korea tourists and few tyrones only?

Last edited:
whats your race bro?

I think that all happened not because of your race but because of your ugliness. Don't you think so?
Btw, all that shit happened with you is awful. That's really sad.

I think that all happened not because of your race but because of your ugliness. Don't you think so?
Btw, all that shit happened with you is awful. That's really sad.
Man I dropped out of medicine uni,I didnt manage to gymmax,I was employed with good income untill 2 months ago and they fucked me out of work.I have been bullied/rejected/disscriminated/racistAttacked

I dont know man,is it inceldom/intimidating look or racism ,or conbination of both

I dont know man,is it inceldom/intimidating look or racism ,or conbination of both
Well. Living as an incel is shitty. I can relate.

They are too intimidated by your good looks br0 :bluepill::bluepill::feelsdevil:

brutal race pill

Maybe you're just autistic and reading sings that aren't there...

3.I went to sit in coffe shop alone and there was only one teen slav bitch sitting in the part and as soon as she saw me she left to other part of coffe shop

shit man i feel you

this seems like its destroying you brocel, it has to stop asap no matter what it takes, you need to move somewhere else, like i told you on heavensdoor

everyone is to blame but yourself

shit man i feel you

this seems like its destroying you brocel, it has to stop asap no matter what it takes, you need to move somewhere else, like i told you on heavensdoor
How can I move?

How you ended up in the balkans?

its brutal man,Im starting to lose hair due to stress.Its like Im handicaped here (THEY MADE ME)
Fuck that shit tbh. If it's any consolation, I've had the same problem and two doctors i talked to said that if you lose hair due to stress it'll grow back. So it's not as serious as pattern balding.

But yeah I can tell you're extremely depressed. This is not good man. Idk what options you have but i hope there's something you can do, you speak like 5 languages or something right? Shouldn't be that hard to get a job elsewhere

Fuck that shit tbh. If it's any consolation, I've had the same problem and two doctors i talked to said that if you lose hair due to stress it'll grow back. So it's not as serious as pattern balding.

But yeah I can tell you're extremely depressed. This is not good man. Idk what options you have but i hope there's something you can do, you speak like 5 languages or something right? Shouldn't be that hard to get a job elsewhere
imagine being depressed/sad/lonely for months and then years and people crushing you with their racism and envy/jealousy/gossip.Thats me right now.Im stuck

another day, another angry mulatto greycel
I want this guy banned gives me @Personalityinkwell fakecel vibes

You sound either retarded or fakecel
Please leave this forum

Last edited:
I get that kind of treatment and I'm not a foreigner in my country.

''People don't treat bad you based on looks bro all in your head :soy: :soy:!!''

I want this guy banned gives me @Personalityinkwell fakecel vibes

You sound either retarded or fakecel
Please leave this forum
fuck off bitch,longer than you have been on this website I have been on reddit subs.Since braincels and heavenadoor and originial incel sub I was.
MOTHEEFUCKEEEEEER
I get that kind of treatment and I'm not a foreigner in my country.

''People don't treat bad you based on looks bro all in your head :soy: :soy:!!''
can you explain how you get treated?

Slavbros how the fuck do you guys stay winning?

its fucking daliy disscrimination/racism/abuse I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE MAN
I CANT TAKE IT
Im oaky with being virgin ugly guy but RACIISMMMM?? GETTING CALLED REFUGEE AND ARAB/Pakistani(looking at me from above and bad)
I cant take it man,I CANT MOVE BACK TO IRAQ? CAN I?
I have only 2 old parrents,dad pension and mother unemployed,I cant be burden to them any longer.These motherfuckers fuckedme up so bad that I didnt manage to studiy uni and 2 months since they made me quit my job(I was working to gather for plastic surgery)(treated badly by coworkers and set up) FUCKING HEELLL

Last edited:
fuck off bitch,longer than you have been on this website I have been on reddit subs.Since braincels and heavenadoor and originial incel sub I was.
MOTHEEFUCKEEEEEER

can you explain how you get treated?
Based

its fucking daliy disscrimination/racism/abuse I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE MAN
I CANT TAKE IT
Im oaky with being virgin ugly guy but RACIISMMMM?? GETTING CALLED REFUGEE AND ARAB/Pakistani(looking at me from above and bad)
I cant take it man,I CANT MOVE BACK TO IRAQ? CAN I?

I have only 2 old parrents,dad pension and mother unemployed,I cant be burden to them any longer.These motherfuckers fuckedme up so bad that I didnt manage to studiy uni and 2 months since they made me quit my job(I was working to gather for plastic surgery)(treated badly by coworkers and set up) FUCKING HEELLL

Go Jihad

Nah ,I wont.I will move to western europe actuay.Whoever doesnt like it can move to iraq or slavland
and then for no reason at all in 1933

@BummerDrummer thoughts?

This wont be like this for ever,even if it takes 5 years I will maange to mvoe to germany and when I arrive there I will gang up with arab or turk gangs and abuse the shit out of dirty slavs(of the coutry I live in) in streets or around there (in xiffrent ways).I will gymmax mmamax and gangmax
Ok just dont rob me with ur turkcel friends im a slave too

Ok just dont rob me with ur turkcel friends im a slave too
I just hate slavs of the country I live in,I have nothing against russians or ukrainians or polish.I had good encounters with all the ukrainians I met so far for example
If I lived in USA I would probably already be dead
why?what do you mean?Arent you the uber guy?

I just hate slavs of the country I live in,I have nothing against russians or ukrainians or polish.I had good encounters sith all the ukrainians I met so far for exampks
:feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

Dont meet a lot of balkan slavs tbh so not really sure how they are

If youre white or tyrone they will love you ,if youre arab or indian or etc they will show you dirty side

Like man,I traveled to germany couple of times.And all the ukrainians(male people) I met were nice to me

If youre white or tyrone they will love you ,if youre arab or indian or etc they will show you dirty side
Im a slave so Im neither white or black just subhuman