Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I got CUCKED by Amazon and FedEx

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
I ordered a $700 sex doll on Sunday with Amazon Prime. It didn't get shipped until WEDNESDAY. Now the tracking says it was loaded onto the delivery truck at 7 AM this morning. I know FedEx delivers on Saturdays, but the tracking says it won't be delivered until "the next business day". Monday is a holiday, so it won't be here until TUESDAY! AMAZON PRIME 2 DAY SHIPPING MY ASS!!! 2 != 9 MOTHER FUCKERS!!!

Complain to customer service and you can usually get a free month of Prime.

I want a sex doll so fucking bad, but I can't order one as long as I'm living with my parents. I can't afford a nice one currently, but in the future I'm going to buy a top quality one and treat her like a real girlfriend.

i was thinking of buying that 2k sex doll they used to advertise on youtube and caused a stir a few months back. Is it worth it?

I hug my pillow and pretend its a girl, I cant bring myself to actually fuck my pillow as I know no woman would allow me such pleasure and even the thought of sticking my dick into a vagina brings my painful thoughts of rejection

Complain to customer service and you can usually get a free month of Prime.

I'm not going to push my luck. I had a $300 item delivered last week and it got stolen off my porch. Amazon gave me a full refund and a free month of Prime. I just wish I got to spend the whole weekend FUCKING instead of staring angrily at the tracking webpage.
i was thinking of buying that 2k sex doll they used to advertise on youtube and caused a stir a few months back. Is it worth it?

This will be my first doll, so I don't know yet. I will keep everyone updated. I bought a pretty cheap one, so it might not even be comparable to a high quality doll. I have a collection of fleshlights and they were life changing. Easily 100x better than masturbating with my hand.

They're probably using it all for themselves tbh.

Shank the guy who drops the package off at your house

Are these things worth that kind of money? I want one but would need to hide it kek

Link to the doll

Past the bud bundy blow up ones, Didn't think they were under the 1k range yet.

Youre taking it too far buddy boy a fleshlight is ok but a sex doll?

giphy.gif

Let us know how it goes and post pics pls.

Congratulations..after that one incel who prefers horse pussy over human pussy and that 17 yr old who got facemogged by his 93 yr old grandpa..we hit a new low.

All pour some liquor for our incelhomie who got cucked and cockblocked by a corporation. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

26bd6d4e8057ddccb20cd0ed9f2a0efc--girl-bands-k-pop-girls.jpg
71JwCFDRQkL._SY679_.jpg

Close enough if you ask me.

SEVEN HUNDRED DOLLARS? man, you're fucking LOADED

SEVEN HUNDRED DOLLARS? man, you're fucking LOADED

I can't tell if that's sarcasm. It actually sucks because the decent quality dolls cost 2K+ and the high quality dolls cost 6K+. I had to accept a major compromise in quality to find a price tag that low.

I can't tell if that's sarcasm. It actually sucks because the decent quality dolls cost 2K+ and the high quality dolls cost 6K+. I had to accept a major compromise in quality to find a price tag that low.
idk, maybe I'm just broke. 700$ seems like a crazy amount of cash to me

I hug my pillow and pretend its a girl, I cant bring myself to actually fuck my pillow as I know no woman would allow me such pleasure and even the thought of sticking my dick into a vagina brings my painful thoughts of rejection

I been fucking my pillow for like 2-3 years it's the best thing ever

idk, maybe I'm just broke. 700$ seems like a crazy amount of cash to me

It's a two week paycheck at minimum wage. If it can replace a woman, I think it's a small price to pay.

What if it arrives and all the Chad fedex workers have creampied your innocent fuckdoll?

It's a two week paycheck at minimum wage. If it can replace a woman, I think it's a small price to pay.
Poland is a shithole and 700$ is less than a month's minimum salary here.

What if it arrives and all the Chad fedex workers have creampied your innocent fuckdoll?

I'd file an official complaint and get a refund. But it comes in discrete packaging and she's pretty well sealed inside the box as well.
Poland is a shithole and 700$ is less than a month's minimum salary here.

It's over for poorcels.

Last edited:
It's over, they kidnapped it. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back