Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I got cockblocked by a butch dyke (Pt. 2)

Bandit_Marauder

Bandit_Marauder

Greycel
★★
Part 2 of this

So I finally got the chance to talk to that foid again.

I didn't ask her out instead, I asked for her social media accounts.

She gave them to me so I checked her facebook out, she didn't even accept my friend request (as expected) but not only that, I found something out.

At first it seemed like she was just uninterested but after digging a lil bit deeper, I found out that she's actually in a relationship with a dyke.

Actually, it seems like they've been in a relationship for while now and aren't so open about it (No photos of them together, nothing) I only found about their relationship through the dyke's profile as she comments a lot on the her posts and has the initials of the foid's name on her bio. (although, I have a feeling if it was a Chad who did this, she would actually cheat on the dyke)

Now, if the dyke at least looked like this it would be acceptable and I would actually accept defeat with dignity.
ad442fa0323eff93b9f089f026b0b6cc.jpg

But nope, it was a butch that looks like an ogre/ugly female boxer on lots of steroid.

What kind of man gets mogged/cockblocked by a ogre-like butch dyke, what a fucking loser.

Even ER and St. BlackOps2Cel would likely win over an ugly butch and steal that foid from her.

Last edited:
She gave them to me so I checked her facebook out, she didn't even accept my friend request (as expected) but not only that, I found something out.

Nothing uncommon.

over for non-orc cels:feelsrope:

Maybe you can score a 3some