Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I got caught browsing incels.is at university

Congratulations

id not browse it at school or work that's asking for trouble otherwise who gives a fuck what normies think

The guy who caught me asked me what I was doing on this forum and said "aren't incels that people who hate women?"

I tried to explain to him that the definition of incel is basically "men who want to get women but can't for some reason"
Most autistic thing i've read on .is 2023.

Could have just said you looked the website up for a project

Could have just said you looked the website up for a project
There was a guy who actually said that to his roommate who caught him. He told how he was basically trying to understand the minds of incels :lul:

U got caught once and told them I was just here to shitpost

If I was asked whether I hate women I would just reply yes, and I'd own it.

I tried to explain to him that the definition of incel is basically "men who want to get women but can't for some reason".
You should’ve just said the website was funny laugh at

Y'all act like it's a crime to scroll .is in public. I do it all the time, and there isn't much reason to hide it.

I was a lookism net user back then, but nobody knew what it was in Germany, kek

Y'all act like it's a crime to scroll .is in public. I do it all the time, and there isn't much reason to hide it.
it isn't illegal, but you would make yourself definitely more unpopular than you already are

been there done that, blood. :smonk:

it's over

And now he knows your user name.

it isn't illegal, but you would make yourself definitely more unpopular than you already are
Most incels are already super unpopular as it is.

Should have just told him you are an incel and you browse incel forums. Why would browsing a forum full of virgins be wrong ?

Should have just told him you are an incel and you browse incel forums. Why would browsing a forum full of virgins be wrong ?
I don't care if people know that I am not good with getting women. But the word "incel" has a really bad reputation.

Honestly, I shouldn't be surprised. I constantly browse the forum at the university, so I was really asking to be caught.

The guy who caught me asked me what I was doing on this forum and said "aren't incels that people who hate women?"

I tried to explain to him that the definition of incel is basically "men who want to get women but can't for some reason". He then said something about self-fulfilling prophecies and incels.

Ruining-your-reputation-maxx :smonk::smonk:
Holy fucking autism.

So some random ass dude read your phone screen, asked you about it, and you go on a sperg rant.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Why did you even respond? Why do you owe this random fuck an explanation? I would’ve just walked away and not said a word.

What is with people and feeling like they have to submit to any random fuck’s demands? I swear the government is lowering testosterone rates so more people come out like this beta fuck that treat every random schmuck like an authority figure.

As St. Thomas Aquinas said, foreigners are not to be trusted because they tend not to love the country as much as the people who were born there.

I believe that foreigners who are allowed into the country must adopt the country's culture and only their descendants can have important rights such as political rights.
I was born in the USA, and I have no respect for Americans.

A week ago I found myself in the same situation, but the guy who caught me didn't tell me anything. Maybe he's too normie to know who incels are, or too polite to ask about it, or he's an incels too

Okay, I'll give you all more context:

1- This person who saw my cell phone is a classmate that I often talk to. I am in very good terms with him since the very beginning of college.

2- I try to avoid telling lies in my life. So on the moment I decided to speak a more pleasant truth.

I honestly want to get a giant ass monitor and hook it up to my laptop while browsing this site on my university campus.

Based. Now that you're outed as incel you should just go ER mang. Dont tell them I told you :lul: