Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I got caught browsing incels.is at university

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
Honestly, I shouldn't be surprised. I constantly browse the forum at the university, so I was really asking to be caught.

The guy who caught me asked me what I was doing on this forum and said "aren't incels that people who hate women?"

I tried to explain to him that the definition of incel is basically "men who want to get women but can't for some reason". He then said something about self-fulfilling prophecies and incels.

Ruining-your-reputation-maxx :smonk::smonk:

I tried to explain to him that the definition of incel is
Over :lul:

You could've brushed it off easily but decided to go the giga non nt route and do that

Why do you go to uni?
1- I want to increase my chances of having a good career.

2- I live in a democratic country that obliges me to vote, and the knowledge of law school helps me to know better what serves the common good of the country.

what are self full filling prophisuec

2- I live in a democratic country that obliges me to vote, and the knowledge of law school helps me to know better what serves the common good of the country.
I see. I wish you good luck.

Honestly, I shouldn't be surprised. I constantly browse the forum at the university, so I was really asking to be caught.

The guy who caught me asked me what I was doing on this forum and said "aren't incels that people who hate women?"

I tried to explain to him that the definition of incel is basically "men who want to get women but can't for some reason". He then said something about self-fulfilling prophecies and incels.

Should have just said "I have no clue what you're talking about." or "I think you're confused with something else" and just ignored him.

Gaslighting normalfagsmaxxing

the common good of whatever country is to remove foreigners

kek i'm literally in US history right now. fuck normalfags i don't care what they think. i'm not making any mass shooting threats so any attempts to report me will be in vain

As St. Thomas Aquinas said, foreigners are not to be trusted because they tend not to love the country as much as the people who were born there.

I believe that foreigners who are allowed into the country must adopt the country's culture and only their descendants can have important rights such as political rights.

As St. Thomas Aquinas said, foreigners are not to be trusted because they tend not to love the country as much as the people who were born there.

I believe that foreigners who are allowed into the country must adopt the country's culture and only their descendants can have important rights such as political rights.
saying this would get me jailed:smonk::smonk:

I would just pretend im laughping at incels

cucked if you actually care about this shit :feelskek:

also law school wont get you a good career jfl

my problem with immigration is that we should fix the immigrants home countries instead of taking in a privileged few and leaving the rest to suffer

Should have just said "I have no clue what you're talking about." or "I think you're confused with something else" and just ignored him.

The what community? :feelsLSD:

my problem with immigration is that we should fix the immigrants home countries instead of taking in a privileged few and leaving the rest to suffer
"my goal is to pay more taxes so some shitskin can live a better life":smonk::smonk:

You should have been more careful, why are you browsing .is in public? :feelskek:

shouldve raped his mother and sister (in video game)

Actually kinda high IQ tbh :feelsLSD:

It’s over.

100% this....

Incels.is? Whats that? Im merely a business analyst using fast banana viral marketing :feelsthink:

Lifefuel if normies can't immediately tell you are incel by your looks.

No self fulfilling prophecy for your face

Or non NT and feminine frame in my case

There goes Harvard Law School.

Ruining-your-reputation-maxx :smonk::smonk:I

Got caught once, not browsing, but through accidently openning browsing history. Just said I was bored and reading up on the lore

I browse in the open, IDGAF.

You could have just told him that incels are the most oppressed group in the ILGBT community

So what would be your ideas in fully destroying the mexican cartel and dismantling their current corrupted government ?

normies are retarded

On ur pc or phone

Should've told him to mind his own fucking business

haha lolz.
it's good, try to redpill them @ uni

Whenever I browse .is in public I always sit against the wall so none can sneak up on me.

1434D7DB F949 4B6B 8838 2E62F458B9FE