Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i got called uptight multiple times.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
what the fuck does that even mean? you normalfags made me like this.

I’ve been called that too. They probably smelled out my autism.

my autism triggers multiple people because they can never find out my angle or read my emotions. i just say whatever im thinking. (most of the time). i am horrible at hiding shit.

i knew i was a giga autist when i was brutally honest publically, most normies view that as akin to mental retardation

It means they think you are too serious

It means they think you are too serious
>serious
school shooter
>outgoing and care free
why are you so fucking happy? do you think you deserve to be like this? know your fucking place!

I can explain to you when I'm sober
dont worry im drunk too. i actually enjoy talking to fellow weed and alch cels because we are low inhib enough to say whats actually on our mind.

dont worry im drunk too. i actually enjoy talking to fellow weed and alch cels because we are low inhib enough to say whats actually on our mind.
I'm not usually a drunkcel. I bought these for my roommates because I'm kind of a crap roommate and wanted to make it up to them. They didn't want any.

I'm not usually a drunkcel. I bought these for my roommates because I'm kind of a crap roommate and wanted to make it up to them. They didn't want any.
subhuman trait. you never deny drinking.