Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I got called low testosterone because I'm just 5'3 or 5'5

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Brutal, I wasn't even doing anything or provocative I was literally walking towards my desk at work and a tall white normie boy tells me I have low T because I have a small height. I don't talk at all to my coworkers and when I do it's usually for assignments. :fuk: that and I get told I'm boring for being not good looking enough even though I follow directions, even though they are the same people who support body positivity. Also this all comes from a warehouse filled with millennials 20s through 30s with zoomers 14 through 19. All the guys are my height but just a couple centimeters taller.:fuk: over for mutts.

You aren't low T because you're short, you are because that is you're pfp :feelskek:. I don't have much room to joke either though as I'm a K-On fan. I am extremely self conscious about my height and feel that people see me as lesser for it. The only people who have really commented about my height were nasty girls who I haven't met that want to shit on a perceived genetically inferior man. It is strange that no guys comment about my height yet make short jokes about guys inches taller than me.
t. fellow 5'5" sperg

Manlets should qualify for disability benefits.

Being short is bad, does not impose respect, being short is mainly for femboys, for average masculine men it is bad, especially if he is an incel, which lowers even more his presence.

Your a girl:smonk:
Everyone in this thread is proof humanity is doomed. @Transcended Trucel and @Mecoja this is the future of the human race. :fuk: @bigantennaemay1 fuck life bros

You aren't low T because you're short, you are because that is you're pfp :feelskek:. I don't have much room to joke either though as I'm a K-On fan. I am extremely self conscious about my height and feel that people see me as lesser for it. The only people who have really commented about my height were nasty girls who I haven't met that want to shit on a perceived genetically inferior man. It is strange that no guys comment about my height yet make short jokes about guys inches taller than me.
t. fellow 5'5" sperg
My Avi will stay the same. Seethe cope and mald:forcedsmile::lul:

Being short is bad, does not impose respect, being short is mainly for femboys, for average masculine men it is bad, especially if he is an incel, which lowers even more his presence.
Why can't these retards realize it's out of my control:lul: should I just bring a gun in Minecraft and shoot them all and leave the living survivors in traumatized horror, by also joking they couldn't be controlled getting shot down:feelsgah:

it's literally the other way around, eunuchs were tall af, the modern fashion is for hypogonadal chad fags who are tall effeminate half-castratos

it's literally the other way around, eunuchs were tall af, the modern fashion is for hypogonadal chad fags who are tall effeminate half-castratos
Tell it to the white tallboy who keeps repeating the same short shit to me since last Wednesday and erase him in Minecraft:shock: GET RID OF HIM AND PUT HIM OUT OF MY UNIVERSE

Your avi is the best proof that ur low t

Just give him a biology lesson, hgh makes you taller not testosterone

Your avi is the best proof that ur low t
It's actually high t. I'm fucking all 2d horses. :fuk: you don't understand it. :shock: maybe when the multiverse council finds you they can teach about about the methadonian methods of sex and that fucking 2d foids means you are high T. You have 2d foids don't you. It's actually quite simple you go to r34 and search what female to jerk off too. It's ok boyo I am 5'3 and I get randomly sent to this trash rock where I'm forced to get outed for something completely out of my control. Imagine being 600 through 900 on T and get outed for this???:feelsgah: absolutely insane. MAKE ME LAUGH HOMOSAPIEN:feelskek::feelsgah:

Over for shortcels:feelsjuice: imagine being born too early for cyberpunk reality where you can choose your height

Tell it to the white tallboy who keeps repeating the same short shit to me since last Wednesday and erase him in Minecraft:shock: GET RID OF HIM AND PUT HIM OUT OF MY UNIVERSE
ok, I will, bro :feelsaww:

a tall white normie boy tells me I have low T because I have a small height.
He's uneducated if he really thinks there's a connection between being short and having low T.

Over for shortcels:feelsjuice: imagine being born too early for cyberpunk reality where you can choose your height
ITS GOD THE FAGGOTS FAULT I FUCKING EXIST. I JUST EXIST AND I DONT HAVE ANY CHOICES I DONT I DONT SI DOTNT

Did you even talk with this guy before? Couldn't just you have called him boring as well so you don't even want to socialize with his normie ass? Like i feel if you're disrespected the best way to go is to disrecpec them as well, at least you won't feel as bad afterwards.

Everyone in this thread is proof humanity is doomed. @Transcended Trucel and @Mecoja this is the future of the human race. :fuk: @bigantennaemay1 fuck life bros
yup and worse we are so short that even with LL sugery we would still be manlets. :feelsrope:

Did you even talk with this guy before? Couldn't just you have called him boring as well so you don't even want to socialize with his normie ass? Like i feel if you're disrespected the best way to go is to disrecpec them as well, at least you won't feel as bad afterwards.
Nah I'm too autistic and by inkwell I am low t even though my sex drive is through the roof and coomed on many pictures of naked horse woman:lul:

You heard me I FUCKING CREAMPIED THEM ALL IN 2D:shock:
But you did male horses
It's over for humanity brocel
has a beard....

But you did male horses
Your autism took that literally. Anyone with a braincell knew what I meant:feelskek: but then again it has never begun. Truly I am king of trucels