Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got called a manlet in barnes and noble

Bri8564

Bri8564

Veteran
★★★★
Before I start let me just say im confirmed 5' 11 at the doctors. I'm in barnes and noble looking at manga then i take my manga and go to find a place to sit. Then all of a sudden a black guy starts yelling at me and calling me short dude. I started walking towards him and he ran away. This is why i dont go outside lol.

kek you literally scared him away

LOL now i found a place to sit and I'm reading and I hear him come back in the background and he's talking to some slut about me. I saw him point at me and him saying "that guy" Idk what he's saying

Sparky said:
Do you live in a Nordic country?!?!
I live in America

This kind of stuff always happens to me. People calling me ugly, Quasimodo, short etc

Good job on you scaring him.

Sparky said:

If he does, then he is a manlet. Even 6'0 is manlet in the North.

CopingGymcel said:
Sparky said:
I live in the states

thetruecelibate said:
The one "compliment" ive had was that people tell me theyre scared to get in a fight with me because of my huge frame. My shoulders are 23 to 24 inch wide

Bri8564 said:
CopingGymcel said:
Sparky said:
I live in the states

thetruecelibate said:
The one "compliment" ive had was that people tell me theyre scared to get in a fight with me because of my huge frame. My shoulders are 23 to 24 inch wide

Thats good. Ive been attacked before by chads for being physically weak. Kinda like what happened to ER but i didn't provoke them.

Sparky said:
Bri8564 said:
I live in the states

How tall was the guy calling you short?
Also no way have you got 24 inch clavs

I've been measured professionally but believe what you want. The guy was probably an inch or so taller.

Lmao, at picturing a tall black guy running from a manlet

Could've been worse. Could've been staring down the business end of a gun. (not /pol/ or anything, that's just happened to me and mine a few times in our lovely city). Doesn't always end well. We have a B&N but it's gonna shut-down because of poverty/crime.

Also, libgen + Mr. Coffee + all of the manga scan sites = Why are you going to B&N?

A Good Friend said:
Could've been worse. Could've been staring down the business end of a gun. (not /pol/ or anything, that's just happened to me and mine a few times in our lovely city). Doesn't always end well. We have a B&N but it's gonna shut-down because of poverty/crime.
Also, libgen + Mr. Coffee + all of the manga scan sites = Why are you going to B&N?
I have social anxiety so once a week I go out with my therapist and I chose to go to barnes and noble

I was oncthe line to purchase and there were these hags in front of me. After they purchased they walked away laughing saying "he looks scary"

Bri8564 said:
A Good Friend said:
I have social anxiety so once a week I go out with my therapist and I chose to go to barnes and noble

I was oncthe line to purchase and there were these hags in front of me. After they purchased they walked away laughing saying "he looks scary"

In that case, I'm glad you're getting out. I'm sure your therapist mentioned that not everybody is going to be warm and friendly, but seriously, fuck that guy. I wouldn't do him the honor of remembering the encounter.

what manga?

Stop going places where niggers are.

A Good Friend said:
Bri8564 said:
A Good Friend said:

In that case, I'm glad you're getting out. I'm sure your therapist mentioned that not everybody is going to be warm and friendly, but seriously, fuck that guy. I wouldn't do him the honor of remembering the encounter.
what manga?

Recently I've been disinterested in Manga but one caught my eye. It was Devilman Grimore, spin off of the classic manga Devilman which I've read. It's about a friendzoned incel infusing with a demon and becoming devilman and satan/ryo is gay for him and an ultimate chad. [video=youtube]https://youtu.be/zcLFpQJ026o[/video]

Grotesque said:
Stop going places where niggers are.
Ironically i live in what used to be a middle to upper class Catholic mostly white area, now its overrun by goddamn nigs theyre everywhere

Bri8564 said:
Recently I've been disinterested in Manga but one caught my eye. It was Devilman Grimore, spin off of the classic manga Devilman which I've read. It's about a friendzoned incel infusing with a demon and becoming devilman.

Interesting, reading Deadman Wonderland right now, but I'm afraid I still won't get closure.

anyway, I'll stop derailing so I don't get yelled at

Barnes and Noble is autism central, stay the fuck away. It's filled with autist that can get away with it because they are tall or are average looking and above. When I went there this random tall, 20 something lanklet(I was 15 at the time) kept trying to talk about star wars with me.

This has got to be made up.

Bri8564 said:
Recently I've been disinterested in Manga but one caught my eye. It was Devilman Grimore, spin off of the classic manga Devilman which I've read. It's about a friendzoned incel infusing with a demon and becoming devilman and satan/ryo is gay for him and an ultimate chad. [video=youtube]https://youtu.be/zcLFpQJ026o[/video]

Ironically i live in what used to be a middle to upper class Catholic mostly white area, now its overrun by goddamn nigs theyre everywhere

why do all chads in anime have emo hair/bangs

A Good Friend said:
Interesting, reading Deadman Wonderland right now, but I'm afraid I still won't get closure.

I heard good things about deadman wonderland

universallyabhorred said:
meh, sounds like it t b h, but I'll never shirk at manga recs

Bri8564 said:
The anime left the world with blueballs, so here's hoping the manga goes further, but from what I've read it still gets cut-off, and I think it's completed, so just fuck my life right up

If you lived a day in my shoes and tried to go outside youd find out this hapoens all the time i go out to me and youd shut yourself in most of the time like i do

Damn, I used to go to barnes and noble and planned to go there to get something in particular. I won't go there now. I don't want to get mogged or even bullied.

GeneticFilth said:
why do all chads in anime have emo hair/bangs

why do all chads in anime have emo hair/bangs[/quote]

I noticed that the biggest chads in anime are the blondes too lol. I think it's legit because when my hair grows long it's like the dark haired guy in that video and I once got sexually approached with that hair from this hot as hell latina. Only time it's happens tho xD never saw her again bevause I was discharged  the day after i met her from the partial hospitalization program we were at. She was probably crazy to be attracted to me in the first place tho.

Bri8564 said:
im confirmed 5' 11 at the doctors

Bri8564 said:
a black guy starts yelling at me and calling me short dude.

i hope i die in my sleep tonight

Zielony4 said:
Damn, I used to go to barnes and noble and planned to go there to get something in particular. I won't go there now. I don't want to get mogged or even bullied.
Maybe it's different in your area. If it's barnes and noble everywhere tho then chads and normies are invading everything. I was invited to a wow guild and there was a chad there and all the femoids in the guild wanted his cock, the rest of normie dudes were cucked to hell and back. Regardless to say I left right after witnessing that

TFW when an actual manlet :-/

BlackPill47 said:
TFW when an actual manlet :-/

The lets consider the fact that he's black, he's probably discriminatory to white males. And let's also consider the fact that I'm 3/10 because of lookism in society. He was only an inch or so taller than me so idk what to make of it :/

Read the manga or watch the anime before going to the manga. Anime only does the first arc and a certain and important character is replaced with another. Ending also sucks.

Bri8564 said:
A Good Friend said:
Read the manga or watch the anime before going to the manga. Anime only does the first arc and a certain and important character is replaced with another. Ending also sucks.

Under 6ft is short by modern standards

Bri8564 said:
If you lived a day in my shoes and tried to go outside youd find out this hapoens all the time i go out to me and youd shut yourself in most of the time like i do

I am shorter than you and have never got called short irl what a load of bullcrap.

Bri8564 said:
I am shorter than you and have never got called short irl what a load of bullcrap.
Are you uglier? It might be lookism in action bevause ive had friends shorter than me and haven't see them called short either

Bri8564 said:
Are you uglier? It might be lookism in action bevause ive had friends shorter than me and haven't see them called short either

You are probably exaggerating your height or an extreme framecel.

That's because you're 5'6", youngincel.

You are probably exaggerating your height or an extreme framecel.

I was measured at the doctors as 5 11 a couple of months ago and framemog everyone I see, think what you will

Framecel222 said:
That's because you're 5'6", youngincel.

Tfw I've been doxxed already and you're still going on about young incel and eyeareaoverrated
QONVIyz.gif