Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got bullied 5 times my senior year of college

weservenomsg

weservenomsg

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
394
Online
0
1st time was early october. I just came back from my parents house entering my dorm building at 10pm with my back hoddie and duffle bag. (Filled with groceries). A bunch of black girls and a chad straight up laughed in my face. And just watched me hand my card to the dorm employee to open the door. Then when i walked by them one of the girls said "ew hes scary". 


This single event inspired me to start my looksmax journey. Its also when i started venting on r/incels and i think it was my first post



Second time was when i went to go see a free movie alone at my college theater on a friday night.i had to walk past a group of chads and stacies in my hall and they just watched me walk by silently. I could feel them give eachother looks behind me and then they laughed. 


Third time was the same group as the last. I was walking back to my dorm with dinner and 2 guys started making fun of my whote hoodie. "Why does he wear that every day?" "God hes so weird" then they laughed. I got so mad that i keyed the entire dorm wall. 



4th time was a group of guys shouting out the 4th floor dorm at me telling me "hey nice shirt" and laughter afterwards. Ignored that it didnt bother me


5th time was during move out day. I moved out 2 days early on a thursday during peak class hours. It seemed all eyes were on me. The incel moving out early before the last party weekend. And a group of guys did a drive by bully. I dont know what they said but it was shouted at me and followed by laughter.



Every time i get bullied my adrenalyn is through the roof, my anger is at an all time high. Then i settle down and painful depression sets it. It ruins my week. 


But muh people mature as they get older dont worry! Be confident!


This is why i hate people
 
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
6,639
Online
7d 17h 50m
Knock their fucking teeth out or gymcel, if you gymcel they wont fuck with you if you look like you can fight back, unless they know you're a doormat. My biggest regrets from highschool were not beating my bullies to near death and its why i started gymceling
 
I

incel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
711
Online
4d 14h 38m
its over if you get bullied over the age of 20
 
GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,749
Online
22d 13h 23m
I hate the whole dynamic of everything. You have the cunts that give you looks of pity, that are suffering from cognitive dissonance because they think they are good people and yet they rewarded your bullies with sex. You have the bottom tier average looking people who barely made it, that stare at you and just think thank god this isn't me and probably think the reason why is because of their pua, autism(social) skills. Chads and average looking people hate you because you're ugly, but will pull mental gymnastics and think it's everything except you're looks e.g. "why is he taking to us go away loser" "It's creepy how he doesn't talk and is always alone" "the clothes he wears are strange" "the way he walks is so creepy." "he's a serial killer." Then you have the other girls that are designed to reward anything that chads do and any poor treatment of ugly males.There is no escape. Life is nothing but suffering as an ugly male.
 
fagotonabike

fagotonabike

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
513
Online
0
GeneticFilth said:
I hate the whole dynamic of everything. You have the cunts that give you looks of pity, that are suffering from cognitive dissonance because they think they are good people and yet they rewarded your bullies with sex. You have the bottom tier average looking people who barely made it, that stare at you and just think thank god this isn't me and probably think the reason why is because of their pua, autism(social) skills. Chads and average looking people hate you because you're ugly, but will pull mental gymnastics and think it's everything except you're looks e.g. "why is he taking to us go away loser" "It's creepy how he doesn't talk and is always alone" "the clothes he wears are strange" "the way he walks is so creepy." "he's a serial killer." Then you have the other girls that are designed to reward anything that chads do and any poor treatment of ugly males.There is no escape. Life is nothing but suffering as an ugly male.

Eliot Rodger knew exactly how to deal with these types of situations
 
GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,749
Online
22d 13h 23m
Nautica1983 said:
Knock their fucking teeth out or gymcel, if you gymcel they wont fuck with you if you look like you can fight back, unless they know you're a doormat. My biggest regrets from highschool were not beating my bullies to near death and its why i started gymceling

 Nobody is intimidated by people that are shorter than them. Nobody will take this guy seriously. If you get in a fight all the chads and normies will take the better looking guys side and will get you arrested. There is no escape. If someone physically messes with you, than yes gymceling is legit. 
4URdr.jpg
 
BedTundy

BedTundy

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
155
Online
0
bro, come on, haha bro, learn to take a joke bro, haha bro it's all in your head bro trust me bro, haha
 
C

Celcelleclec

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
137
Online
0
weservenomsg said:
1st time was early october. I just came back from my parents house entering my dorm building at 10pm with my back hoddie and duffle bag. (Filled with groceries). A bunch of black girls and a chad straight up laughed in my face. And just watched me hand my card to the dorm employee to open the door. Then when i walked by them one of the girls said "ew hes scary". 


This single event inspired me to start my looksmax journey. Its also when i started venting on r/incels and i think it was my first post



Second time was when i went to go see a free movie alone at my college theater on a friday night.i had to walk past a group of chads and stacies in my hall and they just watched me walk by silently. I could feel them give eachother looks behind me and then they laughed. 


Third time was the same group as the last. I was walking back to my dorm with dinner and 2 guys started making fun of my whote hoodie. "Why does he wear that every day?" "God hes so weird" then they laughed. I got so mad that i keyed the entire dorm wall. 



4th time was a group of guys shouting out the 4th floor dorm at me telling me "hey nice shirt" and laughter afterwards. Ignored that it didnt bother me


5th time was during move out day. I moved out 2 days early on a thursday during peak class hours. It seemed all eyes were on me. The incel moving out early before the last party weekend. And a group of guys did a drive by bully. I dont know what they said but it was shouted at me and followed by laughter.



Every time i get bullied my adrenalyn is through the roof, my anger is at an all time high. Then i settle down and painful depression sets it. It ruins my week. 


But muh people mature as they get older dont worry! Be confident!


This is why i hate people

College is almost over for u bro. Time to LDAR.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
ghostcel

ghostcel

Greycel
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
14
Online
0
Same I keep getting bullied in college or on the street and I'm 22. Fucking ruthless, people never grow up. I actually posted a thread about this on a normie board on reddit asking for help, but the reply I got was:

"Past high school people don't do that kind of things"

Just lol. People will be assholes whatever age tbh
 

Similar threads

Moeggels
Replies
9
Views
192
RandomGuy
RandomGuy
YBP Yxngcel
Replies
73
Views
2K
erenyeager
erenyeager
AutisticBeast
Replies
2
Views
318
theAnt
theAnt
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top