Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I got blackpilled so badly in my orientation

• Thread starter depressedblackcel
  • Start date
depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
So I transferred universities and I went to orientation. We had a presentation and split into assigned groups and were giving a partner we're supposed to stay with. Well after the group exercises we go back to the presentation room and I left my bag to use the restroom. Tell me why I came back another person from the group said "fyi you're partner wanted me to tell you that she left to hang out with friends". Nobody else's partner left but mine, am I that ugly? That shit fucking pissed me off because I wasn't even trying to approach or anything, I was literally just assigned to be her partner, nothing more, nothing less. She wasn't even attractive she's like average smh.

So I transferred universities and I went to orientation. We had a presentation and split into assigned groups and were giving a partner we're supposed to stay with. Well after the group exercises we go back to the presentation room and I left my bag to use the restroom. Tell me why I came back another person from the group said "fyi you're partner wanted me to tell you that she left to hang out with friends". Nobody else's partner left but mine, am I that ugly? That shit fucking pissed me off because I wasn't even trying to approach or anything, I was literally just assigned to be her partner, nothing more, nothing less. She wasn't even attractive she's like average smh.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: Are you ugly and short or severely non NT

Reminds me of so many bad experiences. Good luck with class group projects. I remember times when I would be randomly paired with a foid in a small group discussion and without saying anything she immediately walks to the other side of the room to join a pair. Making a trio while I am alone.

Tip of the iceberg of (not) working with women

Ouch. She waited until you left and dodge orientation as if you were a registered sex offender.

She rather get a zero on an assignment than do a presentation with you. Put all that time and effort to transfer to a new college to start fresh and this shit happens on day one. It was over before it began. :blackpill:

Great text wall:smonk: