Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I got beat up by Chads and normies because im an ugly weebcel

• Thread starter Deleted member 15292
  • Start date
Deleted member 15292

Deleted member 15292

Banned
-
I was in this park with my "friends" where the young people hang out, it was dark and we were drinking and i needed to go to the toilet.When i was coming back to my friends who cant wait to see my back a foid falls down and i come to help her but her Stacy friend was qucker, i asked her if she is all right and they just look at me and say nothing. I got to my friends and some time passed and i had to go again to the toilet and as i was going alone one guy is sprinting at me like a bull and i run back to my friends, and they come with me to investigate and one guy approached me and wanted to fight me i dont understand why but he was really pissed off but he didnt because we had a bigger number than they so he called reinforcements but we ignored him and went to our spot in the park and the some time passed and i was going to the toiled again but using a different route and BAM someone pushed me and there were 6-8 of them kickin me everywhere... Park was filled with people and they just stared, nobody wanted to help the fat n ugly readhead. They went away and my "friends" arrived to late, helped me get up and i now dont feel my whole right leg, and laying in bed all i could think was that i was beaten because of those fucking foids, because a incel talked to them and they were offended somehow and run back to her Chad boyfriend and told him god knows what.

Last edited:
I'd want to get revenge on that foid so much, first rule is to never help a femoid, they are soul less creatures , keep away from them

dQqHRyC.png

I was in this park with my "friends" where the young people hang out, it was dark and we were drinking and i needed to go to the toilet.When i was coming back to my friends who cant wait to see my back a foid falls down and i come to help her but her Stacy friend was qucker, i asked her if she is all right and they just look at me and say nothing. I got to my friends and some time passed and i had to go again to the toilet and as i was going alone one guy is sprinting at me like a bull and i run back to my friends, and they come with me to investigate and one guy approached me and wanted to fight me i dont understand why but he was really pissed off but he didnt because we had a bigger number than they so he called reinforcements but we ignored him and went to our spot in the park and the some time passed and i was going to the toiled again but using a different route and BAM someone pushed me and there were 6-8 of them kickin me everywhere... Park was filled with people and they just stared, nobody wanted to help the fat n ugly readhead. They went away and my "friends" arrived to late, helped me get up and i now dont fell my whole right leg, and laying in bed all i could think was that i was beaten because of those fucking foids, because a incel talked to them and they were offended somehow and run back to her Chad boyfriend and told him god knows what.

>Helping foids
Never EVER do this. Foids are soulless animals. Why would you help your mortal enemy?

Anyway sorry to hear that bro. But you need to start treating foids like the pieces of shit they are, and minimize your contact with them.

>Helping foids
Never EVER do this. Foids are soulless animals. Why would you help your mortal enemy?

Anyway sorry to hear that bro. But you need to start treating foids like the pieces of shit they are, and minimize your contact with them.
I was half drunk and i thought she was really hurt because she fell realy bad

I was in this park with my "friends" where the young people hang out, it was dark and we were drinking and i needed to go to the toilet.When i was coming back to my friends who cant wait to see my back a foid falls down and i come to help her but her Stacy friend was qucker, i asked her if she is all right and they just look at me and say nothing. I got to my friends and some time passed and i had to go again to the toilet and as i was going alone one guy is sprinting at me like a bull and i run back to my friends, and they come with me to investigate and one guy approached me and wanted to fight me i dont understand why but he was really pissed off but he didnt because we had a bigger number than they so he called reinforcements but we ignored him and went to our spot in the park and the some time passed and i was going to the toiled again but using a different route and BAM someone pushed me and there were 6-8 of them kickin me everywhere... Park was filled with people and they just stared, nobody wanted to help the fat n ugly readhead. They went away and my "friends" arrived to late, helped me get up and i now dont fell my whole right leg, and laying in bed all i could think was that i was beaten because of those fucking foids, because a incel talked to them and they were offended somehow and run back to her Chad boyfriend and told him god knows what.

this is why you need weapons. even knives, hammers, m-80s, etc count, make a fucking scene. make sure to damage cops too. blow their legs off.

I was half drunk and i thought she was really hurt because she fell realy bad

You don't sound fully blackpilled bro. A foid being hurt really bad (unless it's your mom or something) should be lifefuel for you, not cause for concern. Foids hate all ugly men, they want us gone.

She probably made up that you wanted to rape her (because you are ugly)

If you’re serious and not LARPing then I’m really sorry to hear that bro.

id say get the police involved but you could potentially get into even more shit this way. god, foids are such rotten creatures...

- Stop larping. If that doesnt work:
- Stop helping foids as an ugly male. What did you expect?

- Stop larping. If that doesnt work:
- Stop helping foids as an ugly male. What did you expect?

the thing is if he didnt help them he could still get into shit from that angle, they could tell the chad he selfishly walked by without helping her up and he could get into shit for it. as an incel you are NEVER in the clear.

the thing is if he didnt help them he could still get into shit from that angle, they could tell the chad he selfishly walked by without helping her up and he could get into shit for it. as an incel you are NEVER in the clear.

True but if he just walked on he could have pretended he didn't notice her or he could have sneaked by, since it was night.

i've seen shit like this happen irl so i can believe it