Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I got banned on r/semenretention for asking a question jfl

Juice

Juice

Life is Ragefuel
★★★★
This was around 2 years ago, I was curious about hearing the difference between SR and NF as I wouldn't be having sex anyway, thus assuming they're the exact same thing, I had not made any interaction with the sub previously as it was my first time posting. but believe it or not this was a good enough reason to ban me, permanently.
While writing this thread, I found the ban mail on my corpse of a suspended reddit account. It was actually me asking the reasons WHY I should start SR, so an even dumb enough reason to ban me, shows how fragile their commitment is to their views if their first reaction to a question is to silence the user.

I have 12 banned accounts on Reddit. It is impossible to talk in Reddit without a foid or a soyfag reporting you for the most stupid things.

That's the typical Reddit ban

I have 12 banned accounts on Reddit. It is impossible to talk in Reddit without a foid or a soyfag reporting you for the most stupid things.
Yeah, every account I've ever had always ends up with the red border on the top of the page.

Can't handle any questioning of their ideology. Average soydit mod

This was around 2 years ago, I was curious about hearing the difference between SR and NF as I wouldn't be having sex anyway, thus assuming they're the exact same thing, I had not made any interaction with the sub previously as it was my first time posting. but believe it or not this was a good enough reason to ban me, permanently.
While writing this thread, I found the ban mail on my corpse of a suspended reddit account. It was actually me asking the reasons WHY I should start SR, so an even dumb enough reason to ban me, shows how fragile their commitment is to their views if their first reaction to a question is to silence the user.
View attachment 1229173
Reddit folks are usually good fragile subjects for torture experiments

And keep in mind that semenretention is one of the more RIGHT leaning subreddits in the grand scheme of things. It's insane just how sensitive they are on that website...