Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I got banned from a discord server for disproving the redpill

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I was on a happy ending massage discord server and I was venting on how I couldnt get a gf because of my below subhuman face and of course they fucking gaslit me with "Just mew bro" or "Go to the gym" and I even showed evidence mewing doesnt work past puberty and gym will do nothing to improve your height or face and I disproved their theories so hard they banned me.

ofc they promote pedo and Beastiallity on discord

So I can turn into a 6'4 chad after gym awesome!
Come On Now Steve Harvey GIF by ABC Network

Excersise for your face

JFL let them enjoy they copefest

Copers hate the truth

Just a bunch of people talking about happy endings
This sounds like one of those discords where dudes jerk off in front of each other

This sounds like one of those discords where dudes jerk off in front of each other
Apparently there were massuses in the server too

Typical same redpill shit. They always give the same normoid advice "muh gym" "muh get confidence bro." They're literally npc's in a video game with only 2 voice lines of dialogue recorded.

Typical same redpill shit. They always give the same normoid advice "muh gym" "muh get confidence bro." They're literally npc's in a video game with only 2 voice lines of dialogue recorded.
They banned me for "incel activity" when someone else mentioned balding Indian janitors and LDAR when I simply said "No gym for your face" and "Confidence doesnt make up for my ugly face"

truecels should just join this forum. trying to convince yourself your gonna find romance with a foid is dumb.

They banned me for "incel activity" when someone else mentioned balding Indian janitors and LDAR when I simply said "No gym for your face" and "Confidence doesnt make up for my ugly face"
Lmao.

What's "happy ending"? Suicide servers?

Are u still in gp and bloc

I'm not surprised in the least. I've always said that redpillers are just as delusional as bluepillers.